Air Fryer Bourbon Glazed Salmon — I know, I know. You’re thinking: “Salmon? Seriously?” But it’s not as boring as you might think. And let me tell you why: first off, the bourbon glaze is sooo good, and secondly, it cooks in about 10 minutes! Give this one a try, and we’ll see what happens 😉
The best thing about cooking salmon is the different flavors and spices you can mix to make something new.
One of my favorite combinations recently has been bourbon – because it tastes like summer in a jar! This recipe for bourbon-glazed Salmon uses a few ingredients to create a delicious dish that will make your mouth water as soon as you smell it coming out of the air fryer.
If this sounds good to you, then keep reading!
There is nothing better than Air Fryer Salmon. Some of my Air Fryer Salmone Recipes are CHILE LIME AIR FRYER SALMON, LEMON DILL AIR FRYER SALMON, AIR FRYER SALMON WITH WHOLE-GRAIN MUSTARD, and AIR FRYER MAPLE GLAZED SALMON.
Ingredients Needed For Bourbon Glazed Salmon
- Salmon Filets
- Brown Sugar
- Soy Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Lime Juice
- Minced Garlic
- Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
How To Make Air Fryer Bourbon Glazed Salmon
Start by mixing the brown sugar, bourbon, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Place the fillets into the bag, then place it in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours.
Spray your basket or tray with olive oil. Then place the Salmon in the air fryer basket or tray. Then set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 6 minutes; after 6 minutes, brush the Salmon with some more marinade, and air fry for another 6 minutes.
Check the internal temperature, which should read 145 degrees F.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, line your basket with parchment paper or even a silicone air fryer liner.
- For best results, baste your Salmon frequently during the cooking process.
- Do not crowd the Salmon in the air fryer. For best results, leave plenty of room around the Salmon, so it perfectly cooks up.
- Since every air fryer cooks at a slightly different rate, make sure to check your Salmon frequently during the cooking process.
DOES SALMON IN THE AIR FRYER STINK UP THE HOUSE?
The answer is NO. The air fryer leaves the house smelling like delicious fried food without the oil and mess of frying!
You can Air Fry any fish, including Salmon, Tilapia, Cod, Trout, Halibut, and more.
A Great Side Dish For Air Fryer Bourbon Glazed Salmon
CAN I USE FROZEN SALMON?
Yes, although the cooking time will be a bit longer, remember, for best results, baste your Salmon frequently during the cooking process.
CAN I USE SALMON THAT STILL HAS THE SKIN ON?
I get this question a lot, and the answer is YES! Salmon skin is delicious. It’s crispy and flavorful, especially when cooking it in butter or another high-quality fat like coconut oil.
MORE AIR FRYER SALMON RECIPES:
- CHILE LIME AIR FRYER SALMON
- LEMON DILL AIR FRYER SALMON
- INSTANT POT LEMON SALMON
- AIR FRYER SALMON WITH WHOLE-GRAIN MUSTARD
- AIR FRYER MAPLE GLAZED SALMON
- 2 salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- red pepper flakes to taset
- Start by mixing the brown sugar, bourbon, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Place the fillets into the bag, then place it in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours.
- Spray your basket or tray with olive oil.
- Then place the salmon in the air fryer basket or tray.
- Then set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 6 minutes. After 6 minutes, brush the salmon with some more of the marinade and air fry for another 6 minutes.
- Check the internal temperature, which should read 145% degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 592Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 2516mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 52g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.