How to Make Crescent Rolls in the Air Fryer Instant Pot Vortex Plus — Have you been trying to find a way to make homemade crescent rolls without having to turn on the oven? The air fryer is one of those appliances that I never knew could do so much. After hearing about how easy it was, I bought an Instant Pot Vortex Plus and decided to try it. These turned out perfect every time- soft and fluffy with just the right amount of buttery flavor!
Have you ever heard of the air fryer? If not, I’ll fill you in on all the details. It’s a wonderful appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air. What could be better than not having to use oil or butter for cooking!
This will result in an amazing batch of cresdent rolls, oh so good!
This recipe will teach you how to make crescent rolls using your Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer.
Ingredients Needed For Crescent Rolls in the Air Fryer Instant Pot Vortex Plus
How to Make Crescent Rolls in the Air Fryer Instant Pot Vortex Plus
Roll the dough out, from the tube, fol them from the large part to the smaller part.Spray the tray with either cooking spray or olive oil. As you roll them, place them on your tray. Set the temperature to 300 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- For best results, leave space around the crescent rolls to allow them to cook up perfectly. If you find them touching, you will often have raw spots on the dough. The hot air needs to circulate the dough, cooking it to perfection freely.
- Spray your basket with cooking spray to help them to prevent sticking to the basket.
- Place the rack on the lowest level. This way, the tops of the crescent rolls do not get browned before the inside is cooked.
- If you want, you can flip them hallway during the coking process.
- I often baste my crescent rolls with melted butter to add some flavor.
More Air Fryer Bread Recipes:
- AIR FRYER YORKSHIRE PUDDING
- AIR FRYER HUSH PUPPIES
- EASY AIR FRYER EVERYTHING BAGELS
- AIR FRYER PILLSBURY CORNBREAD SWIRLS
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FROZEN NAAN BREAD
- 8 refrigerated crescent rolls
- Roll the dough out from the tube, fol them from the large part to the smaller part.
- Spray the tray with either cooking spray or olive oil.
- As you roll them, place them on your tray.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 116mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.