There is nothing better than Blackstone Onion Rings; today, I made a copycat Smash Burger on my Blackstone Griddle and onion rings in the Air Fryer Drawers. A perfect and easy dinner!
What I love about the Air Fryer Drawers in the Blackstone Griddle Combo is the simple addition of adding frozen side dishes to them. Whether you add frozen French, Fries, Tater Tots, or in today’s case, Onion Rings, They cook up perfectly while your meal is being perfectly grilled.
They are absolutely perfect in the Blackstone Griddle, and they do so well. You will be amazed.
If you are looking for some Great Blackstone Griddle Recipes, some of my favorites are BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE VEGETABLE SKEWERS, BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE ASPARAGUS, BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE PANCAKES, and BLACKSTONE MUSHROOM SWISS SMASH BURGERS.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER FROZEN ONION RINGS IN THE BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE:
Start by turning on the Air Fryer Drawers, let the air fryers (preheat) run for about 5 minutes, then add your onion rings into the drawers. You want a single layer, so they perfectly air fry up.
The key is to shake the basket several times during the cooking process, so they all come out crispy and delicious.
Air Fry for about 10 minutes, shaking the basket several times during the cooking process. They will all get evenly cooked and crisp up nicely.
Remove when fully cooked.
WHAT ARE THE BEST FROZEN ONION RINGS?
Everyone likes different brands. I have found that my favorites are Alexia and Nathans. I always look for preseasoned ones since all you need to do add them to the air fryer. No need to waste your time on seasonings!
Easy & Delish!
(affiliate link included)
MORE GREAT BLACKSTONE RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE-
- BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE CINNAMON ROLLS
- BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE SAUSAGE & MUSHROOM FLATBREAD PIZZA
- 25 OF THE BEST BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE RECIPES TO TRY THIS YEAR
- BLACKSTONE GARLIC BUTTER LAMB CHOPS
- BLACKSTONE GRILLED CORN ON THE COB
DON’T FORGET TO PIN-
- 1 package of frozen onion rings, any brand
- Preheat your Air Fryer Drawers for about 5 minutes, on medium-high.
- Then add your frozen onion rings to the drawer, shaking, so they get a single layer.
- Air fry for about 10 minutes, shaking the basket several times during teh cooking process.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 488mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g