I have been enjoying my Blackstone Air Fryer & Grill Combination SO much I thought it would be great to share 25 of the best Blackstone griddle recipes to try this year on your own!
What I love most about cooking on my Blackstone is the ability to cook on the grill AND in the air fryer drawer at the same time! Your recipes end up tasting amazing and they cook up so quickly. Being able to cook the main entree on the grill, air fry a side dish AND also keep food warm in the warming drawer is a game changer when cooking for my family or when entertaining.
If you don’t know what this grill is all about, it’s a built-in air fryer and grill all in one. So, while you use the griddle, you can also air fryer below in one of the three air fryer baskets. The best of both worlds, especially since summer is coming
Is the Blackstone griddle worth buying?
If you are new to this Blackstone griddle craze and have been wondering if making a purchase is worth it – my answer is YES! It cooks food well, offers multiple forms of cooking in one device, is easy to clean, and with BBQ and grilling season in full swing having a tool you can cook outside with is a must!
What are the BEST recipes to cook?
With the Blackstone Griddles so popular right now, you may own one but need ideas of what to cook. Let me help give you some of my favorite meal ideas!
- BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE MOJO CHICKEN TACOS – My kids love Mexican Food, so I thought, why not do a test run and grill up some chicken tenders? Easy enough. They were done to perfection before I knew it, and the chicken was tender and delicious. https://forktospoon.com/blackstone-griddle-mojo-chicken-tacos/
- BLACKSTONE PERFECT GRILLED PORK CHOPS – These are some awesome grilled pork chops and are so easy to make. They have a few seasonings and are grilled up to perfection, juicy, and tender. https://forktospoon.com/blackstone-perfect-grilled-pork-chops/
- BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE CINNAMON ROLLS – There is seriously nothing better than a plate of hot Cinnamon rolls. While most videos that I have seen making these had them smush down, I prepared them almost the same way I make them in the air fryer. They were yummy and delicious. My kids inhaled them. https://forktospoon.com/blackstone-griddle-cinnamon-rolls/
- SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM FLATBREAD PIZZA – There is nothing better than a grilled pizza. This is a great and easy meal, a hearty and healthy one with both ground Italian spicy sausage and slivers of mushrooms and onions, and all held together by the melted mozzarella cheese. https://forktospoon.com/blackstone-griddle-sausage-mushroom-flatbread-pizza/
- GARLIC BUTTER LAMB CHOPS – Within a few short minutes, you can have this tasty dish perfectly grilled and seasoned. If you have never grilled lamb before, let me tell you that lamb is made for the grill. Tender, juicy and perfectly seasoned, and of course I lathered it all with some butter. The result was a perfect and delicious meal that the entire family loved. https://forktospoon.com/blackstone-garlic-butter-lamb-chops/
- KETO PHILLY CHEESESTEAKS – If you love philly cheesesteaks but want to follow a low carb diet this recipe is delicious and made right on your Blackstone griddle. https://lowcarbinspirations.com/keto-philly-cheesesteaks-made-on-the-blackstone-griddle-grill/
- QUESADILLAS – Who does not love such a classic as quesadillas?! These quesadillas are delicious and cook perfectly on the Blackstone. https://www.orwhateveryoudo.com/2020/06/blackstone-griddle-quesadillas.html
- FRIED RICE – Rice is such a delicious side dish or entree if you add some protein in like egg or meat. Get the full recipe by clicking the link. https://thatguywhogrills.com/how-to-make-hibachi-fried-rice-on-the-blackstone-griddle/
- TERIYAKI CHICKEN STIR FRY – A healthy and quick dinner made to perfection on the Blackstone! https://mybackyardlife.com/teriyaki-chicken-stir-fry-on-the-blackstone-griddle/
- SALMON ON THE GRIDDLE – Salmon is such a delicious entree and some air fried broccoli would be perfect in it’s drawer! https://www.livestrong.com/article/430110-how-to-cook-salmon-on-a-griddle/
- PIZZA – Pizza is a staple in my house and the recipe and how- to create a delicious pizza. https://countertoppizzaoven.com/how-to-cook-pizza-on-a-blackstone-griddle-beginners-guide
- GRILLED PEACHES – This dessert is refreshing and delicious! https://www.passionforsavings.com/grilled-peaches/
- CAPRESE CHICKEN – If you enjoy chicken you will like this recipe. https://blackstoneproducts.com/blogs/recipes/marinated-caprese-chicken
- BBQ CHICKEN – A grilling season classic. http://thehungryhussey.blogspot.com/2017/07/chicken-breast-with-blueberry-bbq-sauce.html
- GRILLED ZUCCHINI – A delicious side dish perfect for Summer and warm weather. https://www.healthyseasonalrecipes.com/grilled-zucchini/
- GRILL STEAK – This is delicious any day of the week and pairs great with air fried baked potatoes. https://www.orwhateveryoudo.com/2019/07/blackstone-grill-steak.html
- SHRIMP FAJITAS – Shrimp fajitas are delicious and simple to make! https://www.orwhateveryoudo.com/2020/07/blackstone-shrimp-fajitas.html
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS – Delicious and decadent lobster tails are perfect for dinner! Make this asparagus recipe with them. https://thefoodsnobuk.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/indulgent-lobster-tails-with-lemon-garlic-and-parsley-butter/
- HAWAIIAN PORK CHOPS – Here is another great recipe to enjoy in the warm weather. https://www.thelifejolie.com/hawaiian-pork-chops/
- SMASH BURGERS AND AIR FRIED FRIES – What speaks BBQ season better than a juicy burger and fries. Check out this recipe for air fried fries and an easy smash burger. https://burgerbeast.com/blackstone/
- CORN ON THE COBB – Who doesn’t love a Summer favorite?! No make it on your Blackstone. https://forktospoon.com/blackstone-grilled-corn-on-the-cob/
- GRILLED RADISHES – This low carb alternative to potatoes is delicious on the Blackstone grill! Check out this recipe from Low Carb Inspirations.
- POTATO PANCAKES: What a great recipe for breakfast that is different than your normal pancakes. Check out this recipe from Grilling Montana. https://grillingmontana.com/blackstone-griddle-recipe-potato-pancakes/
- NACHOS: These can be a great appetizer, snack or dinner. https://www.mensjournal.com/food-drink/how-to-grill-nachos-on-your-grill-in-just-10-minutes/
- HOTDOGS: These are the BEST hotdogs ever. My whole family loves these. https://grizzlytroy.com/2019/06/26/the-secret-to-making-the-best-hot-dogs-you-will-have-ever-had-in-your-life/
I hope you found this list of 25 of the Best Blackstone Griddle Recipes to Try This Year helpful. What recipes will YOU be trying first?
If you liked this article you might find it helpful to have a few air fried sides to complement the recipes above.
Here are 5 of my best air fried side dishes: