Air Fryer Twice Baked Potato-This is one of my favorite side dishes. I mean who wouldn’t love a potato that is filled with cheese, sour cream, and bacon bits?
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Bacon Bits
- 4 tablespoons of Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Start by either air frying, baking, or microwaving the potatoes.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked, let them cool slightly.
- Use a large spoon and scoop out the insides, leaving just enough of the potato skin, so it doesn’t fall apart.
- Add all of the potato contents into a small mixing bowl, add the milk, sour cream, butter, bacon bits, and shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Stuff the potato with the potato mixture.
- Preheat the air fryer basket for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Set in the air fryer basket for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove once the cheese is melted.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Twice Baked Potato