Air Fryer, Strawberry Shortcake French Toast
This is such an easy recipe. My kids love it. It is a funny breakfast, and really easy to make in the air fryer.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 loaf of French Bread
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream
- Start by coating your pan (any oven-safe pan is usually air fryer safe)_ with olive oil.
- Cut your bread into about 1-inch pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Then spread one side of the bread with the cream cheese/sugar mixture.
- Then add another piece on top to make a sandwich and press down.
- Then in s small mixing bowl, add the eggs, half and half, and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour over the bread, and then cover and refrigerate, overnight.
- Add about 1 tablespoon on top of each french toast sandwich.
- Set in the air fryer oven for 5 minutes, at 330 degrees F (air fryer setting) after the time is up, flip the French Toast, and air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Top with some whipped cream and strawberries.
Keywords: pan fried french toast air fryer shortcake recipe french toast recipe southern french toast gourmet french toast french toast with egg italian bread french toast neelys french toast