This is one of the easiest hacks that I have found thus far (be on the lookout for more), but with Easter coming and my kids loving coloring Easter Eggs.
I was looking for something to do with all of those eggs, that are so simple to make.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
I usually add a few recipes every day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
Just peel the eggs
Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolk (the yellow) and place it into a bowl.
Then add all of the ingredients into a bowl, and mix until smooth.
Then use a piping bag and fill the eggs, or just use a spoon.
If you are going to be making a ton of deviled eggs, I highly recommend this tool
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin:
Air Fryer-Southern Deviled Eggs
A really classic southern dish and it only requires a few ingredients. My kids love the pickle flavor.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 6 eggs (hardboiled)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the hardboiled eggs, as shown in the directions.
- Then place the eggs in ice water. Either place the eggs in the refrigerator to cool.
- Then cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolk, place the yolks into a bowl.
- Once you, remove all of the yolks from the eggs, mash the yolks up, using a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt, and pepper; and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Once the yolk mixture is smooth, add it to a piping bag and pipe it into the empty white shells.
Then add a dash of paprika, and a slice of gherkin.
Keywords: ried deviled eggs deep fried deviled eggs in airfryer crunchy deviled eggs fried deviled eggs in air fryer air fryer hard boiled eggs