This is such a fun and easy dish to make in the air fryer. My kids love the big plate of gooey smores dip.
- 1 cup chocolate chips or mini candy bars
- 2 cups of marshmallows, cut in half
- Optional: Graham Crackers, Sliced Fruit, etc.
- Fill the bottom of the skillet or pan with chocolate chips.
- Then top with the marshmallows.
- Set into the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F, remove once the marshmallows start to expand and brown. If you have a broiler function on the air fryer, you can easily use that.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer S'mores Dip