This is such an easy and fun recipe to make. You can change it out to whatever pie filling you and your family loves. I used a can of raspberry pie filling, that I had on hand, and it was fabulous!
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup raspberry pie filling
- olive oil spray
- sparkling sugar
- Start by rolling out the dough.
- Use your biscuit cutter, and cut out the circles. Repeat, until you use all of your dough.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of pie filling in the center. Place another circle on top, and then use your fork tines to create the crust. Spray with olive oil.
- Place the pastry on either a greased air fryer tray or in a greased air fryer basket.
- Sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
- Set int the air fryer basket or tray for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chicken pie air fryer cherry turnovers air fryer pumpkin pie air fryer desserts air fryer recipes air fryer peach cobbler air fryer apple recipes air fryer donuts