There is nothing better than a slow-roasted sweet potato. The air fryer does a great job in roasting them, and the olive oil really brings out the nutty flavor.
- 1–3 Medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Toppings: Sour cream, butter, sliced green onions, diced bacon, cheese, etc.
- Start by cleaning your sweet potato (s) with water, and then dry them off completely.
- Use the olive oil and rub it into the skins, making sure they are all well coated.
- Set into the air fryer at 35-45 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- When the skin can be pierced with a fork, remove it from the air fryer.
- Let the sweet potatoes rest for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Keywords: air fryer sweet potato chunks whole sweet potato air fryer air fryer sweet potato slices air fryer sweet potato hash how to cook frozen sweet potato fries in air fryer air fryer baked potato air fryer sweet potato fries no oil calories in air fried sweet potatoes