Air Fryer Loaded Bacon and Cheese Fries –Bacon and cheese fries are a fantastic dish to share with friends. The salty bacon combined with the gooey, melted cheese makes these loaded fries addicting. Serve them up at your next football party or get-together!
I’m always looking for new ways to make fries because I can’t eat them all the time. Recently, I made these Air Fryer Loaded Bacon and Cheese Fries that are just delicious! I knew they would be reasonable when my kids started licking their fingers while waiting for them to come out of the air fryer.
They’re so quick and easy to make, too, with only four ingredients total! So if you need a side dish or appetizer idea this weekend, give these loaded bacon cheese fries a try.
You’ll love them!
Suppose you are looking for even more Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes. In that case, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER STUFFED MINI PEPPERS, AIR FRYER TURKEY CROQUETTES, and AIR FRYER ITALIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS.
What Are Loaded French Fries?
Loaded French fries are a dish that consists of french fries topped with cheese sauce, bacon, and sometimes tomatoes. They can also be served as a meal with toppings such as sour cream or guacamole.
The dish is often served in restaurants but has been adapted for home cooking by using frozen potatoes or canned ingredients to make it easier to prepare at home. With these extra ingredients, loaded French fries have evolved into a different food than just regular plain fries.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Loaded Bacon and Cheese Fries
- Frozen French Fries
- Ranch Dressing
- Diced Bacon
- Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Loaded Bacon and Cheese Fries
Start by adding the french fries in a single layer in your air fryer basket. You may have to do two batches.
Set your air fryer temperature to 400 degrees F for 12 minutes. Every 2 minutes, shake your basket.
Once the fries start browning, add the cheese and ranch dressing and air fry for about 45 seconds.
Remove from heat, sprinkled the crushed bacon on top, along with the diced green onions.
Tips For Making Air Fryer Loaded Bacon and Cheese Fries
- Shake the basket several times during the cooking process.
- You can use any shredded cheese that you want, but freshly grated cheese will work best since it’s not covered with cellulose.
- Tip: You can make the bacon in the air fryer, before or after you make the French fries.
- You can add your favorite toppings!
How do you reheat cheese fries?
You can quickly reheat cheese fries in the Air Fryer or microwave, and heat until warmed through. For best results, add some more cheese, and then reheat.
What goes with cheese fries?
Do you want to know what goes with cheese fries? That’s a good question. Here are some ideas: ketchup, mayo, and ranch dressing. If you like more exotic options, try salsa or hot sauce. You could also go for something different and put pineapple on your fries!
Can I use a different cheese?
You can use any cheese, and I love the following cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Feta, Goat, or even Blue Cheese!
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER ROASTED PEPITAS
- AIR FRYER PARMESAN CRUSTED POTATOES
- EASY AIR FRYER CRANBERRY BRIE CANAPES
- AIR FRYER PITA PIZZA
- AIR FRYER CHILE RELLENO
- EASY AIR FRYER FROZEN MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS
- AIR FRYER CRAB CAKE SANDWICHES
- AIR FRYER PITA CHIPS
DON’T FORGET TO PIN:
Air Fryer Loaded Bacon and Cheese Fries
- 1 package frozen french fries
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, and crushed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 stalk green onions, diced
- Start by adding the french fries in a single layer in your air fryer basket. You may have to do two batches.
- Set your air fryer temperature to 400 degrees F for 12 minutes. Every 2 minutes, shake your basket.
- Once the fries start browning, add the cheese and ranch dressing and air fry for about 45 seconds.
- Remove from heat, and sprinkled the crushed bacon on top, along with the diced green onions.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven