This is an easy and fast way to get a fancy dessert in a matter of minutes. Today I used a boxed cake mix, but you can check out my homemade recipes, under-baked goods.
- 1 box Lemon Cake Mix
- ingredients to make above cake and some powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- This is the cake mix, I used for this recipe
- In a large mixing bowl, mix tother the cake mix and the ingredients to go with the cake mix.
- Spray your bundt pan (REALLY WELL, with olive oil spray or non-stick cooking spray)
- This is the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and then place in the air fryer for 12 minutes at 320 degrees F. After flipping the cake, see picture (this is why it needs to be well greased) and air fry the top side for another 2-4 minutes
- This is the finished cooked cake, all the way through.
- I dusted the cake with powdered sugar, for serving! Enjoy!