Air Fryer Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake--Air fryer cakes are easy to make, and everyone loves cake. You can make this delicious cake recipe from scratch with our simple instructions.
Today’s Bundt Cake was infused with lemon and blueberries, making a great breakfast for any family. One of the best things about cake for breakfast is that you can make it the night before and cut a slice with your morning coffee. That is such a great make-ahead breakfast!
If you are looking for other great and easy cakes to make in your air fryer, these are some of my favorites: Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Bundt Cake, and of course, how to make a boxed cake in the air fryer!
Air Fryer Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake
The key to this cake is that it starts with a lemon air fryer sponge cake and a topping of healthy blueberry toppings. So, you get the rich flavor of the cake, but the sweetness from the blueberries!
It’s a perfect match.
Here are some tips for making a cake in the Air Fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer. Just make sure that you use gloves when you go and put your pan into the air fryer.
- Always spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray, just as if you were making a cake in the oven. ( I use whatever I have on hand, either Pam or Baker’s Joy.) Trader Joe’s makes a great non-stick cooking spray, too.
- I cook my cake for the air fryer, low and slow this makes them brown better, and I find that it takes longer and makes for a moist cake.
- Set the butter and eggs at room temperature.
- Use the correct tools to measure dry ingredients never use a measuring cup; always use
- For a lighter batter, always cream the butter and sugar together.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes, and you should be able to get the cake out of the pan easily.
Could I Add Different Fruit In Recipe
Are you looking to add in different fruit besides blueberries? If so, go right ahead and reach for another type of berries, diced peaches, etc. You will find that swapping out the fruit will work nicely. Just swap the fruit with the same amount of fresh fruit you are using. Or, if you wanted, you could do a mix of berries: some blueberries, diced strawberries, and even raspberries. Play around with the flavors and see what fits you best.
CAN I USE FROZEN BERRIES INSTEAD OF FRESH
Fresh raspberries are always my first pick, but you can use frozen. The only thing about frozen berries is as soon as you pour them into your cake batter, it will leak off a red color. It can alter the whole color of your bundt cake. The flavor will be amazing; you will see a red tint and swirls in the batter.
Frozen berries are always frozen at their prime. And it can be very affordable compared to buying fresh. So if you use frozen, don’t thaw and stir right into the cake batter. Then move on to the next steps.
HOW TO STORE AIR FRYER BUNDT CAKE
So on this recipe, due to the fresh berries, I always recommend refrigerating your leftover cake. I find it helps extend the shelf life of your cake. Otherwise, it will go bad sooner if left at room temperature.
It is fine to serve it at room temperature. You don’t want the cake to sit out for more than a few hours, then eat it up. Otherwise, you will want to toss it in the fridge.
CAN I MAKE THIS RASPBERRY LEMON BUNDT CAKE IN THE OVEN INSTEAD
Sometimes people get worried if a recipe will work or not. So if you are in doubt about the air fryer, go right ahead with the oven. Just preheat the oven to 350 F, and then pour the cake mixture into the pie pan.
Bake for around 30 minutes and check on the cake. If it is not done, then allow cooking longer. The way to know when your cake is made is by sticking a toothpick in the center and seeing if it comes out clean of wet batter.
HOW TO SERVE UP THIS BUNDT CAKE
- Dust with powdered sugar
- Drizzle on a little caramel, chocolate, etc
- Slice your cake and then pair it with a big scoop of ice cream.
- Fresh fruit to sprinkle on top.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CAKE
- HOW TO MAKE A CAKE IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON-SWIRL BUNDT COFFEE CAKE
- AIR FRYER GINGERBREAD BITES
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
Lemon Sponge Cake:
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Start by buttering your bundt cake pan.
- In a large saucepan, mix the blueberry topping ingredients, except for the blueberries, bring to a small simmer, remove from heat, and fold in the blueberries.
- POur the blueberry topping into the buttered pan.
- Then make the cake. Cream the butter and sugar together, then mix in the eggs, coconut milk, vanilla extract, lemon extract and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour into the batter, mixing well, mix in the lemon zest, salt, and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Pour the batter on top of the blueberry topping.
- Set into the air fryer basket for 20-25 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Stick a toothpick into the center of the cake, and when it comes out clean, remove it from the air fryer, let it cool before inverting the cake.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Bundt Cake Pan
- Cooking Spray