This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making a cake in the Air Fryer. This is a base recipe, meaning if you swap out the flavors and get hundred more recipes, for cakes.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer-Homemade Chocolate Cake
Easy and delicious chocolate cake.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 40
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- Other items needed: Non-stick cooking spray
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, sguar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract, oil, water and mix together.
- Spray your air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour your cake batter into the pan, then air fry for 30 minutes on 330 degrees.
Keywords: air fryer box cake recipe air fryer butter cake recipe air fryer cake recipes air fryer chocolate lava cake philips airfryer cake recipe box cake mix in airfryer air fryer desserts air fryer lava cake recipes