This was such an easy recipe, I had some frozen dough in my freezer and I always wanted to try this in the air fryer.
This took two tries to get the timing right, and I also learned in making the second loaf, that if you cover the thawed dough with plastic wrap, it will double in size.
Here are the simple steps, to make it in your own air fryer, because who doesn’t like fresh bread?
Other Bread Recipes, using the air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Start by generously spraying your loaf pan with olive oil.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes, then use your hands to shape the dough into a loaf form. Put the seam down.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit on the counter for about an hour, which will cause the dough to rise.
- Remove the plastic wrap.
- Preheat the air fryer to 320 degrees for 5 minutes (air fryer setting)
- Brush the loaves with melted butter
- After the preheating add the loaf pans and set the timer to 10-12 minutes
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!