This was a really easy breakfast, and it is great with a hot cup of coffee. My kids really liked them, and I will be planning on making these again, really soon. Especially with fall coming.
This was my kid’s favorite breakfast this week. And to tell you the truth, I was just playing with them. I didn’t expect them to come out perfectly. And, who doesn’t love Cinnamon Rolls?
You need only a few gredients, and they are so easy to make, here is the step by step instructions, which I hope lead you to a great breakfast or snack.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
- Cinnamon Rolls:
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 tablespoon melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 to 3- tablespoons milk
- Start by rolling the thawed dough out.
- Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut the dough into a rectangle.
- Brush the dough with melted butter and then sprinkle on the brown sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Roll the dough up, and then press the two ends together with your fingers. Just pinch them so the seams stay close. Then use a sharp knife to cut into pieces.
- Assemble in either on a piece of parchment paper or use a small container to put them into. I had a cast-iron pan, which I used. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise, for about an hour. Remove the plastic wrap, after an hour and set in your air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees F, (air fryer setting)
- Then prepare your icing, in a small mixing bowl mix the butter, vanilla, powdered sugar, and milk. Mix until well blended, then use a knife to spread the icing on.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
One of the most common questions is what pans can you use in the air fryer? Today I used a cast iron pan, which I have had a lot of luck in using. But remember to check your manual for your manufacturers recommendations.