Making bread is easy, I used to make it a lot when my kids were little, and I had a fancy bread machine. Now, that I am armed with an air fryer, and I love to experiment, I tried this today and the results were amazing.
The house smelled wonderful, there is nothing like the smell of freshly baked bread coming from the air fryer. My kids always come running to grab a slice while they are nice and hot and the butter just melts into it. Can you picture it? I told my son, Jason that I would work on making homemade butter in the coming weeks, so be on the lookout for that recipe. I promise you, it’s easier than it sounds, it is so easy you won’t believe it.
When I was a small child, my mother and grandmother would always bake bread, did I mention I am old? I come from an old-fashioned Italian household, where everything was made from scratch, so it’s not surprising I went into the “food business.”
Baking powder biscuits are just as the name says, it’s an old-fashioned classic American biscuit that is light and soft. My mother used to make them so she could split it open and use the leftover biscuits for sandwiches the next day. My kids eat them with a slab of butter in the middle, and in my house, there are no leftover biscuits.
You can serve it at breakfast with ham, sausage gravy, here is a great recipe for that, here. You can also use the biscuits as a topping for chicken pot pie, or as a side with a nice hearty bowl of soup. And it also doubles for dessert, using it for strawberry shortcake, just spit it, add strawberries and whipped cream, and you are good to go.
And if you are new to the Air Frying world, here are some of the other recipes, that are available for you, for the Air Fryer:
This is one of the must-haves when making this recipe, it’s a great one, it fits directly into the air fryer and it comes in packs of 2, a great deal.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
AIR FRYER, AIR FRIED, INSTANT POT, VORTEX GARLIC, PARMESAN & HERB BUBBLE BREAD
This is a great way to serve up something special for the entire family. My kids and husband asbolustely love this!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Start by mixing the melted butter, dried parsley, garlic powder and minced garlic in a small mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Spray your air fryer safe pan with non-sticking cooking spray. Make sure it’s coated well, as you don’t want any of the bread to stick.
- Cut your biscuit (1 of them) into 4 pieces.
- Then roll them into balls, and then coat them with the butter mixture. As you coat them place them into your greased baking pan.
- Once you have finished and used up all your dough, place the pan into the air basket, or on the air fryer rack.
- Set the temperature for 330 degrees F, for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes make sure the bottom is fully cooked. If it is not, add a couple of minutes to the cooking time.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: instant pot vortex plus walmart instant pot dehydrate recipes instant pot vortex meatballs instant pot air fryer recipes vegetarian burgers in instant pot vortex instant vortex air fryer roasted potatoes instant pot vortex cook times cooking with instant vortex air fryer instant vortex wings recipe recipes for the vortex air fryer instant pot fried chicken tenders instant pot air fryer frozen chicken tenders