This is one of the easiest ways to prepare any side dish in the air fryer. They are really popular and everyone gives them great reviews. I love them because they are easy, and they are a great starter recipe for any new air fryer user.
- 3 cups of baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by adding the carrots, EVOO, honey, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Coat the carrots with EVOO, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Then place them in your air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 390 degrees F, and set the time for 12 to 20 minutes.
- Then remove, sprinkle some dill on them, and serve,
Keywords: Air Fryer Honey Roasted Carrots