Air Fryer Greek Burgers — Do you love Greek food? I do! Something about the flavors of feta cheese, olives, and tomatoes makes my taste buds happy. And it turns out you can make a delicious Greek-inspired burger using your air fryer! This recipe is perfect for a summer cookout or party. Let’s get frying!
Are you looking for a fun and easy burger recipe? This Air Fryer Greek Burger is perfect for cooks of all levels! You can create a delicious healthy meal that the whole family will love with just a few simple ingredients. So fire up your air fryer and get cooking!
What Is An Air Fryer?
Do you love fried foods but hate the guilt that comes with them? If so, you need to buy an air fryer! An air fryer is a small kitchen appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air around it. This means enjoying all of your favorite fried foods without guilt! Air fryers are also very healthy, as they use much less oil than traditional frying methods. Many people believe that air frying is the healthiest way to cook food. So if you’re looking for a way to enjoy your favorite fried foods without feeling guilty, an air fryer is the perfect solution!
What Is A Greek Burger?
As a cook, you’re always looking for new and exciting recipes to add to your repertoire. Well, you need to look no further than the Greek burger! This unique dish combines ground beef with Mediterranean spices and ingredients like feta cheese and kalamata olives. So if you’re looking for something a little different, give the Greek burger a try!
Making The Greek Burger In The Air Fryer
Have you ever had a Greek burger? If not, you’re in for a treat! This delicious burger is made with lamb and feta cheese, and it’s perfect for grilling or cooking in the air fryer. Today, we will show you how to make this tasty burger in the air fryer. It’s easy to follow, and the results are mouthwatering. Enjoy!
Why Make Burgers In The Air Fryer
We’ve all been there – you get home from work, and the last thing you want to do is cook dinner. But you don’t want to order in or go out either. What’s a person to do? Well, one option is to make burgers in the air fryer. Air fryers are small appliances that use hot air for cooking food, and you can use them to make a variety of dishes, including burgers. If you’re looking for an easy way to make burgers at home, then an air fryer may be the perfect appliance. In this blog post, we’ll discuss why making burgers in the air fryer is a great option, and we’ll provide some tips on how to do it.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Greek Burgers
- Meat: Use either use ground lamb or ground beef. If you are using ground beef, use lean ground beef.
- Crumbled Feta Cheese: Nothing beats fresh feta cheese that you crumble.
- Minced Garlic: Adds some tang to the burgers.
- Seasonings: Salt, Black pepper, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Tzatziki Sauce: Homemade or Store-Bought
- Toppings (Optional): Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Spinach, Hamburger Buns
How To Make Air Fryer Greek Burgers
Mix the ground beef or lamb, feta cheese, minced garlic, and seasonings in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well until the cheese has been incorporated into the beef or lamb mixture.
Divide your ground meat into four even-sized burger patties. Place on the air fryer tray, and set the temperature to 380 degrees F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the burgers and air fry them for another 5 minutes.
Assemble the burgers by placing one burger onto the hamburger roll, then top with tzatziki sauce, a tomato slice, some spinach leaves, and sliced cucumbers.
Internal Temperature: Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of your burger, the ground beef should reach 160 degrees F (medium), and the ground lamb patties should reach 160 degrees F.
Crowding: For best results, do not crowd the air fryer basket. Otherwise, the greek burgers won’t cook up correctly. Leave plenty of space around the burgers, and you will get a tasty and juicy air fryer burger.
Flipping: Depending on what air fryer you own, you may need to flip the burgers halfway during the cooking process.
Making Burgers In An Air Fryer Oven: If you want to make Greek Burgers in An Air Fryer Oven, set them on the bottom shelf and follow the recipe and temperature in the recipe card below.
Storage and Reheating Instructions:
If you have any leftover Air Fryer Greek Burgers, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container. They will last between 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
You can either reheat them in the air fryer or the microwave and heat them until warmed through.
Some Great Sides To Serve With Your Burger
Cooking a burger doesn’t have to be complicated. Many great sides can go with your burger to make the meal even better. Here are some of our favorites!
- AIR FRYER HOMEMADE PIZZA ROLLS
- AIR FRYER FRIED GREEN TOMATOES
- HOW TO MAKE FROZEN HAMBURGERS IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER TWICE BAKED SWEET POTATOES
- AIR FRYER BACON AND CRAB ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANERA PEPPERONI FLATBREAD
Be sure to tag @ForkToSpoon on Instagram if you share a picture on Instagram! Let’s get social, you can follow me: on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or join one of our Facebook Groups: Air Fryer Recipes and Tips
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Greek Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef, or ground lamb
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 large hamburger buns
- 1/4 cup Tzatziki sauce
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, sliced
- Mix the ground beef or lamb, feta cheese, minced garlic, and seasonings in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well until the cheese has been incorporated into the beef or lamb mixture.
- Divide your ground meat into four even-sized burger patties. Place on the air fryer tray, and set the temperature to 380 degrees F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the burgers and air fry them for another 5 minutes.
- Assemble the burgers by placing one burger onto the hamburger roll, then top with tzatziki sauce, a tomato slice, some spinach leaves, and sliced cucumbers.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Meat Thermometer