There is nothing in the summer, like a nice fresh salad, for lunch, or a light dinner.
Today, I air-fried a great piece of chicken and had myself a healthy grilled chicken caesar salad. The chicken in the air fryer comes out nice and juicy, nothing like the store-bought chicken caesar salads.
Here is the step by step instructions, so you can make it in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
- Grilled Chicken:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, about 5 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons chicken seasoning (I used Lawry’s)
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup garlic croutons
- 1/4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Rub the chicken seasoning all over the chicken
- As you coat them place them in either a greased air fryer basket or on a greased air fryer tray. Once you are all done coating your chicken, spray them with olive oil spray (the entire chicken breast, otherwise you will get white spots on your chicken)
- Set the temperature for 350 degrees F, for 5-10 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- When the time is up, make sure that the internal temperature reads at least: 165 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the lettuce, shredded parmesan cheese, and salad dressing.
- Mix well.
- Cut up the chicken and add it on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!