This is a really, really easy breakfast to make. I usually make this for holidays, Easter, Christmas and Thanksgiving, I also make it for those lazy summer days, when you just want to sit around and drink a nice cold glass of ice-coffee.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packages of cinnamonr rolls
- Start by preparing the pan with olive oil.
- Then in a large bowl, mix together the melted butter and brown sugar. Spread this on the bottom of the prepared pan. Try to spread it evenly.
- Dice your cinnamon rolls into small pieces.
- In another bowl mix together the sugar and ground cinnamon. Roll the dough into the sugar mixture, and then place it on top of the brown sugar and butter mixture. Continue placing the sugared cinnamon rolls on top of the brown sugar/butter mixture, until you are out of cinnamon roll bites.
- Then place the pan into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 12 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: pillsbury cinnamon roll cake cinnamon roll cake tasty best cinnamon bun cake allrecipes cinnamon cake cinnamon roll cake eating on a dime cinnamon roll cake pinterest coffee cake recipe cinnamon roll cake delish