Air Fryer Fried Marshmallow Cookies –Do you love the taste of fried marshmallows? Well, this recipe is for you! These cookies are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. The best part about these cookies is that they are “fried” in your air fryer. This means that there’s no oil involved! Give them a try today!
Air fryer fried marshmallow cookies are the best of both worlds when it comes to sweet treats. You get all of that gooey, fluffy goodness of a regular marshmallow, but with the crispiness you can only achieve by frying them in an air fryer.
They’re perfect for your next camping trip or bonfire night!
There is nothing better than an air-fried marshmallow, and they are so good! Next time you head to the grocery store, pick up a package of biscuits and these cookies for a great treat that your entire family will love!
If you have been looking for some other easy and delicious Air Fryer Desserts, some of my favorite recipes are AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY COOKIES, AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES, AIR FRYER HOMEMADE KOURABIEDES (GREEK SUGAR COOKIES), and AIR FRYER COPYCAT MRS. FIELDS WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Fried Marshmallow Cookies
- Canned Biscuits
- Nabisco Pinwheels or Mallomar Cookie
- Powdered Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Fried Marshmallow Cookies
Only two ingredients are needed, biscuits and cookies! Flatten the dough with a rolling pin, and then wrap it around the cookie.
Seal the edges by press the dough together on itself. Spray either your air fryer basket or air fryer tray, and as you make them place them on the tray or basket. Then set the temperature to 320 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
Dust some powdered sugar on top, and a great afternoon snack for all to enjoy!
DO I NEED TO USE OIL IN THIS RECIPE?
No, there is no oil needed. You do not even need to spray the air fryer basket. If you find that your biscuits are sticking, you can line your basket with either parchment paper or a reusable air fryer liner.
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLLS
- AIR FRYER HOMEMADE KOURABIEDES (GREEK SUGAR COOKIES)
- EASY AIR FRYER EASY BLUEBERRY COBBLER
- AIR FRYER HOCUS POCUS BUNS
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN SPICE CUPCAKES
- 1 package Nabisco Pinwheels
- 1 package Biscuits (Grands)
- 1/8 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- Only two ingredients are needed, biscuits and cookies! Flatten the dough with a rolling pin, and then wrap it around the cookie.
- Seal the edges by press the dough together on itself.
- Spray either your air fryer basket or air fryer tray, and as you make them place them on the tray or basket.
- Then set the temperature to 320 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Dust some powdered sugar on top, and a great afternoon snack for all to enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 33Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.