Air Fryer Brownie Bites are so good! If you love brownies, you will absolutely love this recipe! Who doesn’t love brownies!
My kids are home for the summer, which means that I need to step up my baked goods. Since brownies are one of my family’s favorites, I tried this recipe, and it worked perfectly.
Air Fryer Brownie Bites for All!
So, if you love a great brownie, this one is bite-sized, prepared, and cooked in my Instant Pot Egg Bite Mold, which has become one of my favorite air fryer tools! I love when I can use both accessories for both!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Brownie Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER OREO BROWNIES, AIR FRYER BLONDIE BROWNIE CHEESECAKE SUNDAE, AIR FRYER DEEP DISH BROWNIES, and AIR FRYER BROWNIES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Brownie Bites
- Brownie Mix
- Cooking Spray
- Egg Mold
How To Make Air Fryer Brownie Bites
Following the direction on the box, make the brownies as instructed. My mix had two ways to make them fudgy or cake, and I chose cake.
Once your brownie mix is well prepared and mixed, pour the mix into a silicone egg mold
Set into the air fryer, set the temperature for 350 degrees for 15 minutes, after 15 minutes check your air fryer to make sure they are fully cooked. If not add for another 3 minutes.
How do you get brownies out of egg mold pans?
The key is to really make sure that you greased the egg mold, this way they easily pop out.
If you find you are having trouble, let them cool to room temperature. And then flip them over, and push the egg mold, so that the brownie pops out.
Can you stuff Brownie Bites?
Yes, although I used a base recipe, there are so many ways that you can fill these, some of my favorites are:
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Butterscotch Chips
- Diced Candy Bars
How To Store Air Fryer Brownie Bites
If you have any leftovers, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into a Ziploc bag.
They will stay fresh for about 1 to 2 days. After that, place them into the refrigerator, where they should last for about a week.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Brownie Bites
Let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into a freezer bag. Place the freezer bag into the freezer.
The brownie bites will last for about 1 to 2 months.
Thaw them, either in the refrigerator or at room temperature, before eating.
Pans Used In This Recipe: (affiliate link included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Brownie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER CUP BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER BLONDIES
- EASY AIR FRYER, CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER, EASY S’MORES BROWNIE RECIPE
- AIR FRYER, WALNUT BROWNIES
- EASY AIR FRYER SEVEN LAYER BROWNIES
- 1 package any brownie mix
- ingredients to prepare the brownie mix above (all are different so check your package)
- Following the direction on the box, make the brownies as instructed. My mix had two ways to make them fudgy or cake, and I chose cake.
- Once your brownie mix is well prepared and mixed, pour the mix into a silicone egg mold
- Set into the air fryer, set the temperature for 350 degrees for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, check your air fryer to make sure they are fully cooked. If not, add for another 3 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 241mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 3g