Air Fryer Pepper Jelly Brie Bites are amazing! If you are looking for the perfect summertime snack for your family or summer barbeques, this is one of my favorites, and it’s made in minutes!
Pepper Jelly bites are so good! They are made with a simple phyllo shell, which is crisped to perfection in the Air Fryer!
Then it’s filled with diced Brie, and then a scoop of red pepper jelly! And it’s amazing! It is so easy, and you will wonder why you didn’t think of it!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER MEXICAN STREET CORN ON THE COB, AIR FRYER FROZEN FRENCH FRIES WITH FRENCH FRY SEASONING, AIR FRYER DRY RUBBED CHICKEN WINGS, and AIR FRYER BAKED BRIE.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pepper Jelly Brie Bites
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Phyllo Pastry Shells
How To Make Air Fryer Pepper Jelly Brie Bites
Cut the Brie into small enough pieces to fit into the Phyllo Pastry Shells. Then place the cheee into the cups.
Add about a tablespoon of the red pepper jelly on top of the Brie Cheese. Place them into the Air Fryer Basket, and set the temperature to 250 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5-7 minutes.
Some Pro Tips:
- I have made these several times over the years, the cooking time will depend on your air fryer.
- What you are looking for is the Brie to start to melt, once it melts, and the top starts to solidify, remove them from the Air Fryer.
- I have made these in several different models including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and other Air Fryer Basket or Oven Models. The recipe will work the same, the time will vary by a few minutes.
While today, I used the classic ingredients for Pepper Jelly Bites. By using Brie Cheese and Red Pepper Jelly, you can actually change this out in numerous ways.
Some of my favorite variations:
- Strawberry and Brie Cheese
- Brie With Cherry Preserves
- Strawberry and Feta Cheese
Red Pepper Jelly Used In This Recipe
I could not find Red Pepper Jelly at my local grocery store, so I purchased a bottle off Amazon. This is the one I used (affiliate link included)
Some Other Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED JALAPEÑO POPPERS
- AIR FRYER ST. LOUIS STYLE SPARE RIBS
- FROZEN TATER TOTS IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP GRANOLA
- EASY AIR FRYER BUTTERMILK CHICKEN TENDERS
- AIR FRYER TOSTONES FRIED PLANTAINS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Pepper Jelly Brie Bites
- 16 phyllo shell cups
- 1/2 cup brie, diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper jelly
- Cut the Brie into small enough pieces to fit into the Phyllo Pastry Shells. Then place the cheese into the cups.
- Add about a tablespoon of the red pepper jelly on top of the Brie Cheese.
- Place them into the Air Fryer Basket, and set the temperature to 250 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5-7 minutes
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven