If you miss Chinese Food, make these easily at home. They are so good, and they will soon be a part of your weekly dinner menu.
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- First, add the soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic powder into a small saucepan. And then bring to a boil, remember to stir because it will burn quickly.
- Then pour the sauce over the chicken wings, and cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Then preheat your Air Fryer to 360 degrees F.
- Then air fryer for 15 minutes, then flip and then air-fry for another 10 minutes.
- Remember to check for doneness by using your thermometer, eating uncooked chicken will cause you to get ill.
Keywords: Air Fryer Chinese Chicken Wings