These are light and fluffy, I served them today with a basic confectionary glaze. It is the perfect balance with the bananas.
- 2 packages Jiffy Banana Muffin mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Start by blending the banana muffin mix, flour, butter and sour cream in a large mixing bowl
- Blend until everything is well combined
- I use these scones pans (see my blog post for what I did, and how I got them to fit into the air fryer)
- Press your batter into the mold, making sure to press the edges, firmly in
- Set in the air fryer oven for 12 minutes, after 12 minutes flip them and cook the bottom for about 2 minutes more.
- Plate, serve and enjoy! (I mixed Confectionary sugar and milk, until it was a good consistency, and drizzled it on top)
Keywords: easy air fryer banana bread air fryer banana cake recipes air fryer banana bread recipes power xl air fryer banana bread air fryer banana bread muffins air fryer banana muffins banana nut bread air fryer recipe air fryer banana nut bread