This is a great and easy recipe. It is really easy to make, and easy better to eat. This is one of the easiest shrimp recipes to make in the air fryer, and everyone loves it as an appetizer.
- 16 shrimp, cleaned and deveined (defrosted shrimp works best)
- 16 slices of bacon
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees F, for about 5 minutes.
- Wrap every shrimp in bacon.
- Then place the prepared shrimp, wrapped in bacon, in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- After the time, place them in the fryer basket for about 5 minutes. Then, flip them over and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen bacon wrapped shrimp in air fryer ninja foodi bacon wrapped shrimp old bay bacon wrapped shrimp bacon wrapped shrimp hot air fryer fried bacon wrapped shrimp keto bacon wrapped shrimp air fryer shrimp h e b bacon wrapped shrimp