Air Fryer Apple Fries, yummy! These were the perfect snack for my kids today after school. Served with a homemade caramel dip, they were a hit!
Apple Fries Ingredients:
- 3 apples
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
Caramel Dip Ingredients:
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
Simple Directions Air Fryer Apple Fries:
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Start by peeling the apples and then cut them into wedges.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the graham crackers and sugar.
- Break the eggs into another small bowl, and then use a whisk to beat them.
- Dip the apples into the egg mixture and then into the graham cracker mixture. (Shake after each dip to remove any excess)
- As you coat your apples, place them in the greased air fryer basket.
- When you have finished coating your apples, spray them generously with olive oil–this will help them crisp up.
- Set the temperature to 380 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8 to 10 minutes. Use tongs to flip the apple fries halfway during the cooking process. After you flip them, spray generously with olive oil.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Simple Directions Homemade Carmel Dip:
- In a small mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients until smooth.
Keywords: Air Fryer Apple Fries