Air Fryer Apple Pie Biscuit Casserole is a great and easy Air Fryer Dessert. It happens to be one of my favorites!
I love apple pie, but making an apple pie when I am in the mood isn’t always possible. Today, I made a quick apple pie substitute right in the air fryer!
Biscuit dough is probably one of the best things for air fryer users, there are so many uses, and the ideas never run out.
There is nothing better than baking in the Air Fryer! I love surprising people and telling everyone that I have become a great baker because of the air fryer! I love it, it’s easy, and it’s fun! And isn’t that what cooking is supposed to be about?
If you are looking for even Air Fryer Dessert Recipes some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SOFT DINNER ROLLS, AIR FRYER CINNAMON STICKY BUNS, AIR FRYER POWDERED SUGAR DONUTS, and AIR FRYER CINNAMON CHURRO BITES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Apple Pie Biscuit Casserole
- Crescent Dough
- Apple Pie Filling
- Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Air Fryer Apple Pie Biscuit Casserole
Start by cutting the crescent rolls up, into bite-size pieces.
Add the diced crescent rolls to a large mixing bowl. Then add the apple pie filling on top of the dough. Mix well so that all of the dough is covered with the pie filling. Optional: Add some ground cinnamon in.
Spread the crescent rolls and apple pie filling in a greased ramekin. Set in your air fryer for 7-9 minutes at 330 degrees F (air fryer setting)
Some Pro Tips:
- Do not use a thick pan. Otherwise, the bottom will not get cooked. If you find that the top is being cooked, the bottom is still raw, mixes the dough, and pie filling, so the entire batch is fully cooked.
- Every air fryer is slightly different. Cook until baked through.
- Grease your ramekins with cooking spray.
While, today I used apple pie filling, you can change it out for any canned pie filing, some of my favorites are:
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Peach Pie Filling
- Almond Pie Filling
- Strawberry Pie Filling
- Raspberry Pie Filling
Pans For The Air Fryer:
My two recommendations for making this in your air fryer and baking in general in the air fryer would be to use small thin pans.
I often use ramekins for this dish because it’s small enough that the entire batch will cook through. If you use a thick or larger pan, the dough will not be fully cooked.
So, for best results, use the following containers when baking in the Air Fryer: (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Dessert Recipes:
- AIR FRYER SOFT DINNER ROLLS
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER BLONDIE BROWNIE CHEESECAKE SUNDAE
- AIR FRYER PANCAKE BATTER OREOS
- AIR FRYER S’MORES
- 1 package of crescent refrigerated dough
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Start by cutting the crescent rolls up into bite-size pieces.
- Add the diced crescent rolls to a large mixing bowl.
- Then add the apple pie filling on top of the dough., add the ground cinnamon if using.
- Mix well so that all of the dough is covered with the pie filling.
- Spread the crescent rolls and apple pie filling in a greased ramekin. See the notes section for what one I used.
- Set in your air fryer for 7-9 minutes at 330 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 837Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 664mgCarbohydrates: 136gFiber: 6gSugar: 62gProtein: 5g