This is such an easy recipe, and you can have a really healthy snack to pick on. My kids love them, which is saying a lot since they try hard to avoid vegetables.
- 16 ounce bag of carrot chips (found in the produce aisle)
- 2 tablsepoon olive oil
- 1 teaspon sea salt
- I found these in my produce aisle, and I thought, hmm. I bet I could make these in the air fryer, and so simple, they are already cut and washed. If you make them yourself, remember to wash them, peel them and then slice them.
- Pour them into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in your olive oil and salt
- Try to place them in a single layer in your air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 360 for 6 minutes after 6 minutes, shake the basket.
- Check them for doneness, if you want them extra crispy add a minute or two.
- Plate, serve and enjoy! I added a dash of salt and had a wonderful snack.
Keywords: crispy carrot chips air fryer air fryer carrot fries recipe carrot chips recipe shredded carrots air fryer ninja foodi air fryer carrots air fryer recipes best air fryer carrots air fryer cucumber chips