Air Fryer Cool Ranch Pasta Chips are the latest post with the Tiktok Viral real made with the now-famous Pasta Chips!
I wanted to create a great and delicious version for all of my readers and really give them a GREAT recipe. This is one of my favorites, made with a homemade Cool Ranch Seasoning Mix.
I made a great version the other day with simple Italian seasoning, and my kids were begging for more, so I wanted to mix up these flavors. Since my youngest son Jason is a HUGE Cool-Ranch Dorito Fan, I made this homemade batch. And he loved it!
If you are hooked on your Air Fryer, and you want some more Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER COCONUT SHRIMP, AIR FRYER SOUTHERN FRIED SQUASH, AIR FRYER SQUASH (SUMMER SQUASH/YELLOW SQUASH), and AIR FRYER SOUTHERN STYLE CHICKEN TENDERS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cool Ranch Pasta Chips
- Bow Tie Pasta
- Olive Oil
- Ranch Seasoning
- White Cheddar Cheese Seasoning
- Buttermilk Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Granulated Garlic Powder
- Red Chili Flakes
- Onion Powder
- Dill Weed
- Grated Parmesan Cheeese
How To Make Air Fryer Cool Ranch Pasta Chips
Cook and drain the pasta. Rinse with cold water.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes. Add pasta to a bowl with olive oil and stir to coat. Combine cool ranch seasoning mix in a bowl. Add to the pasta and stir until well incorporated.
Place in a single layer in the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes. Stop halfway through to shake the air fryer basket to evenly crisp the pasta. Let sit in the air fryer for 2 minutes after cooking.
Remove from the air fryer and add to a bowl or platter. Serve with queso cheese dip and enjoy!
- You can prepare this recipe with any pasta shape. Today, I used a simple bow-tie pasta, but I have made the same version with penne, ziti, and even broken-up lasagna noodles.
- You can change out this recipe and the seasonings for what every one of your favorites is. This will be a great recipe with even simple salt and black pepper.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex Plus, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and even the Meathly Lid.
- A sprinkle of grated or shredded Parmesan cheese could be added if desired.
Is this recipe spicy?
No, although at the end, I added some sliced-up jalapeno peppers. This is a very mild spice. If you would like additional spicy flavor, you can add in some hot sauce or buffalo sauce. Of course, you can also sprinkle them some cayenne pepper, right before serivng.
Can I use gluten-free pasta?
Yes, you can. You can make this recipe with any pasta, including low-carb, KETO-Friendly, and of course Glutren=Free Pasta.
The cook time made be different, depending on which pasta you purchase and use. For best results, follow the directions on the box.
How long will these last?
I love these right after you make them. I noticed that as they cool down, they become harder.
For best results, if you have any leftover place them into an aright container, and place at room temperature, they will last between 1 to 2 days. If you want to add some freshness to them, toss them into the air fryer right before serving.
More snack recipes you might like:
- AIR FRYER SQUASH (SUMMER SQUASH/YELLOW SQUASH)
- AIR FRYER MEXICAN STREET CORN ON THE COB
- EASY AIR FRYER FROZEN FRENCH FRIES WITH FRENCH FRY SEASONING
- AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS
- AIR FRYER RANCH ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- EASY AIR FRYER PIZZA POCKETS.
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO FRENCH FRIES
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Cool Ranch Seasoning:
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- ½ tbsp white cheddar cheese seasoning
- 1 tsp buttermilk powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Cheese dip, for serving
- Cook and drain the pasta. Rinse with cold water.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes
- Add pasta to a bowl with olive oil and stir to coat.
- Combine cool ranch seasoning mix in a bowl. Add to the pasta and stir until well incorporated.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes. Stop halfway through to shake the air fryer basket to evenly crisp the pasta. Let sit in the air fryer for 2 minutes after cooking.
- Remove from the air fryer and add to a bowl or platter.
- Serve with queso cheese dip and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 178Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 523mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.