Did you realize you can cook carrots in your Air Fryer?
This is one of the simplest side dishes you will ever make, this idea going to be a great time saver for either Thanksgiving or Christmas feast! This will also leave the oven open for more important dishes, and it will offer such easy cleanup.
Carrot is one of the most versatile root vegetables, they come in a variety of colors, the most common being orange. Around Thanksgiving time, they sell different colors, which help dress up the table, they come in a variety of colors, see if you can find them at your local farmer’s market or grocery store.
Colors that I have found:
Drop me a line and let me know which colors you have seen?
Carrots were found in Persia (Thank you Wikipedia) and they were eaten for their leaves and seeds. I am thinking about Carrot Salad, has anyone had that? I will have to put that on my list of things to make although I don’t think I would need an air fryer or Instant Pot for that. I will post that recipe when I make it. What I found interesting from reading about carrots on Wikipedia is that every region or country has their own way of eating carrots. I will have to put them on my list of future recipes.
Now, the baby carrot industry was one of the best things that happened to carrots, who doesn’t love buying a bag of carrots and just throwing them into the Instant Pot or Air Fryer. Talk about a healthy and convenient recipe.
I can make this carrot recipe in a few minutes, it’s a simple recipe that goes with any meal. My kids love them and would eat them all the time, they have the right flavor balance, not too sweet, not sour.
And by using the Instant Pot or Air Freyrs you have a healthy snack in mere minutes,
I hope you and your family enjoy!
Here are some of my other carrot Recipes—
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Air Fried, Paleo, Whole30, Easy Air Fryer Carrot Chips
This is such an easy recipe, and you can have a really healthy snack to pick on. My kids love them, which is saying a lot since they try hard to avoid vegetables.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetables
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 16 ounce bag of carrot chips (found in the produce aisle)
- 2 tablsepoon olive oil
- 1 teaspon sea salt
- I found these in my produce aisle, and I thought, hmm. I bet I could make these in the air fryer, and so simple, they are already cut and washed. If you make them yourself, remember to wash them, peel them and then slice them.
- Pour them into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in your olive oil and salt
- Try to place them in a single layer in your air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 360 for 6 minutes after 6 minutes, shake the basket.
- Check them for doneness, if you want them extra crispy add a minute or two.
- Plate, serve and enjoy! I added a dash of salt and had a wonderful snack.
Keywords: crispy carrot chips air fryer air fryer carrot fries recipe carrot chips recipe shredded carrots air fryer ninja foodi air fryer carrots air fryer recipes best air fryer carrots air fryer cucumber chips