Yummy! This was today’s breakfast, my kids were in heaven. Some people in the air frying community, refer to these as Elephant Ears, I just think of them as plain old fry bread.
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits with butter
- olive oil sprayer
- garlic salt or powder
- chile powder
- Start by laying out your biscuits on a large cutting board.
- Start by using a rolling pin and flatting the biscuits, into large circles.
- Place them into your air fryer basket, sprayed with olive oil, so they don’t stick.
- I was able to put two in at a time. Do not overcrowd, they greatly expand.
- Set your temperature to 350 degrees F
- Set your time for 5 minutes.
- Continue to cook them 2 by 2, until they are all done. Lay them on a plate
- When they are all done the cooking, generously sprinkle with garlic salt and chili powder.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: Elephant Ears, Fried Dough, Fry Bread, Biscuit Hacks