Can’t decide between a bowl of ice cream or a warm breakfast? This Air Fryer Strawberries & Cream Baked Oatmeal is the perfect dish for you. The oatmeal is baked with butter, brown sugar, and eggs, creating a sweet taste that will make your mouth water. Top it off with fresh strawberries and whipped cream to create an indulgent breakfast that you can enjoy any time of day!
Air Fryer Strawberries & Cream Baked Oatmeal is a healthy breakfast recipe that will leave you feeling satisfied and energized for the day. The best part about this dish is that it doesn’t require any baking! You can make a single serving or cook enough to feed your whole family in minutes. Plus, there’s no need to worry about dirtying up dishes because all you’ll need are measuring cups and bowls. This air fryer strawberries & cream-baked oatmeal recipe will be your new go-to breakfast dish!
There is nothing better for a great and hearty breakfast made of oatmeal, it will keep you filled for hours, and it’s so healthy!
If you have not prepared oatmeal in the Air Fryer, let me tell you it’s amazing! The flavor is a slow-roasted one, with a perfect blend of savory and sweet. The strawberries add so much flavor!
If you have been looking for some great Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER MINI CHEESE FRITTATAS, CRISPY AIR FRYER BACON, AIR FRYER BREAKFAST SAUSAGES, and AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Strawberries & Cream Baked Oatmeal
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Heavy Cream
- Light Brown Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Ground Cinnamon
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make Air Fryer Strawberries & Cream Baked Oatmeal
Start by mixing the oats with the heavy cream.
Then mix in the light brown sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon, salt, melted butter, vanilla extract, and egg. Then fold in the strawberries, and mix well.
Spray your air fryer-safe pan. Check the blog post for where I got these pans, which fit perfectly in the Vortex. Spread the mixture into the greased pan. Place your pan in the air fryer basket or oven.
Press the air fryer button and set the timer for 12 minutes, and the temperature to 330 degrees F, air fryer setting. After 12 minutes, see if it’s cooked; if not, add another 5 minutes. As soon as it has a golden brown color, remove it from the air fryer.
Some Great Variations:
This recipe is so good with several fruits. Some of my favorites are:
If you are allergic to milk, you can use almond milk or another milk alternative. Several readers have told me that they have used coconut milk in this recipe.
I have not cooked this up with gluten-free oats, but I would assume the recipe would remain the same.
What Pans Can I Use In The Air Fryer?
I have been asked this question so many times over the years. I have found that any pan you can use in the oven, you can use in the oven.
A word of caution, if you do not know if your glass is oven-safe, you should not use it.
Some great pans for this recipe that you can use. Please note if you use ramekins, the cooking time will be reduced slightly, but use the same temperature.
Some great pans (affiliate links included)
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
- AIR FRYER MINI CHEESE FRITTATAS
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST SAUSAGES
- CRISPY AIR FRYER BACON
- AIR FRYER BROWN SUGAR CANDIED BACON
- AIR FRYER BACON SALTED CARAMEL DONUTS
- EASY AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
- AIR FRYER MAPLE CANDIED BACON
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Strawberries & Cream Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cup strawberries, diced
Optional: Garnish with Fresh Strawberries & Whipped Cream
- Start by mixing the oats with the heavy cream.
- Then mix in the light brown sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon, salt, melted butter, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Then fold in the strawberries, and mix well.
- Spray your air fryer-safe pan. Check the blog post for where I got these pans, which fit perfectly in the Vortex.
- Spread the mixture into the greased pan.
- Place your pan in the air fryer basket or oven.
- Place the air fryer button and set the timer for 12 minutes. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, air fryer setting. After 12 minutes, see if it’s cooked; if not, add another 5 minutes. As soon as it has a golden brown color, remove it from the air fryer.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer BFasket or Air Fryer Oven
- Baking Pan