Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken Breast
Such an easy recipe, for Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken Breast.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 40
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2–4 pieces boneless chicken breasts
- seasonings for chicken, I used salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Start by laying out the chicken on a cutting board.
- Liberally season your chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Then use a knife and cut a hole into the side of the chicken.
- To make the filling:
Diced the broccoli into small pieces.
- Then add it to a microwave-safe bowl, add about 2 tablespoons of water, place the bowl, hold the broccoli and water in the microwave, and set the time for 1 minute. (this will steam the broccoli)
- Remove the broccoli from the microwave and mix in the cheese.
- Mix well.
- Then use your fingers and stuff your chicken breast with the broccoli and cheese mixture.
- I used toothpicks to keep the filling in.
- Spray the inside of your basket with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil and place the chicken breasts on top.
- Spray your chicken with olive oil spray, and then set the time for 7 minutes at 370 degrees F.
- After 7 minutes, check your chicken, flip and spray with olive oil.
- Set the time for 5 minutes.
- After the additional 5 minutes, use your meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken is fully cooked.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken Breast