Whether you are grilling them or using your air fryer, hamburgers are one of America’s favorite food. And there is many flavors and kinds. So, it’s time to start featuring a different burger each week, so you can cover some of them this year.
When I was a child, we only had fast food burger joints, nowadays there are SO many to choose from, there seems to be a burger joint popping up every few months, and some of the most famous people in the world have started something, so they must be on to something. Last time I checked, Mark Wahlberg (and his brother Danny), Norman Reedus, Susan Sarandon, Johnathan Jackson, Steve Burton and plenty other celebrities.
So, with all of this culture of making high-end burgers, here are some hints for you to make them at your own house, so you can enjoy them in the comfort of your own backyard.
- 80/20 meat is highly recommended, since you need the fat, to help keep the meat nice and juicy, while it cooks .s
- Shape the patties once, if you keep on handling them burgers, they will change the texture of the burger.
- Save the seasonings, for right before cooking the burger, if you put on salt too soon, it will dry out your meat. Since salt pulls out the liquid.
- Put a small indication into the center of the burger, since it will prevent the burger from puffing up.
- Always flip just once, during the cooking process, do not press down, when you flip, like most of us do, as it will let the burger juices escape.
- The USDA recommends cooking beef until it has an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Air Fryer-The Best & Juiciest Sliders (Hamburgers, Loaded)
- 2 pounds ground beef (80/20)
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Slider buns, lettuce, sliced tomatoes, cheddar cheese
Start by preheating your air fryer oven to 350 degrees F.
Then in a small bowl mix together the beef, onion, salt, pepper, egg, breadcrumbs and Worcestershire sauce.
Then mix together, so all of the ingredients are well combined.
Form the mixture into 16 hamburger sliders.
Then place them in the preheat air fryer for 5 minutes, then flip and do another 5 minutes.
Note: The exact time of your burgers will depend on a variety of factors, such as how well done you like them, you air fryer wattage, the air fryer you own, and how thick the burgers are.
For best results check frequently
Then remove the burgers, place them on a slider bun, top with cheese, lettuce tomato, and other garnishes.
Plate, serve & enjoy!