This recipe passed me by on Facebook, and I saved it thinking it would be a great appetizer/snack during the football games. Mostly, because I live in a house, dominated by men, and they can’t stop eating during the game.
So, I air-fried these, and they were awesome. I hope you and yours enjoy them.
This recipe was adapted from The King Hawaiian Recipe online, which you can find here.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer-King Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
This is a really easy and classic lunch. My kids love it, of course they would eat an entire loaf of King Hawaiian bread, without anything on it.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 7
- Total Time: 17
- Yield: 4 Sliders 1x
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 8 pieces of deli ham
- 1 piece of Swiss cheese, cut into fourths
- 4 Hawaiian King Bread Slider rolls, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds (more to be dashed on at the end)
- Start by spreading mayo on the rolls, then fold the ham and cheese up into the roll.
- Close the bread.
- I put them in my air fryer safe pan.
- Then in a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, onion powder, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread the sauce over the sandwiches.
- AIr Fry for about 5 minutes at 260, then air fry at 350 F for another 2 minutes. The cheese should be melted. If not add a couple of minutes. My sandwiches were nice after the 7 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer, and sprinkle some poppy seeds over them.
Keywords: air fryer ham and cheese sliders hot ham and cheese in air fryer air fry ham and cheese sandwich ham and cheese sliders with mayo sweet ham and cheese sliders easy ham and cheese sliders ham and cheese sliders with poppy seed dressing ham and pineapple sliders