Air Fryer Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders are amazing! There is no better iconic sandwich than this one.
This recipe passed me on Facebook, and I saved it thinking it would be a great appetizer/snack during the football games. So, when I first made it, they loved them. I have been making them now for years; they are amazing!
So, I air-fried these, and they were awesome. I hope you and yours enjoy them.
This recipe was adapted from The King Hawaiian Recipe online, which you can find here.
So, the next time you are looking for something absolutely delicious to serve as a quick lunch or dinner, or even snack, remember this one it’s amazing!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Sandwich Recipes, some of my favorites are FROZEN CHICKEN PATTIES IN THE AIR FRYER, AIR FRYER HARDEE’S BIG HOT HAM ‘N’ CHEESE, AIR FRYER TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH, and AIR FRYER TUNA MELT GRILLED CHEESE.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Deli Ham
- Swiss Cheese
- Hawaiian King Bred Slider Rolls
- Dijon Mustard
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Worchesthisre Sauce
- Poppy Seeds
How To Make Air Fryer Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
Start by spreading mayo on the rolls, then fold the ham and cheese up into the roll.
Close the bread. I put them in my air fryer-safe pan.
Then, mix the melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
Spread the sauce over the sandwiches.
Air Fry for about 5 minutes at 260, then air fry at 350 F for another 2 minutes. The cheese should be melted. If not, add a couple of minutes. My sandwiches were nice after the 7 minutes.
Remove from the air fryer, and sprinkle some poppy seeds over them.
WHAT DO YOU EAT WITH SLIDERS?
This meal can easily be eaten alone, or you can have it as part of larger meal, some great side dishes:
- Potato Salad
- Macaroni Salad
- Potato Chips
- Pasta Salad
- Garden Salad
WHAT CHEESE GOES BEST WITH HONEY HAM?
These are traditionally prepared with Swiss cheese, but you can use either Provoolne Munster, Cheddar Cheese, and Gouda. But you can use any cheese that you love!
WHY IS A SLIDER CALLED A SLIDER?
A slider really means a little miniature hamburger. The name originated back in 1940 when the US Navy would refer to their mini burgers as sliders because they were only 2 bites each, and they were very greasy.
OTHER GREAT AIR FRYER SANDWICH RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER ST. PATRICK’S DAY RAINBOW GRILLED CHEESE
- AIR FRYER GRILLED CHEESE PIZZA SANDWICHES
- EASY AIR FRYER PATTY MELT
- AIR FRYER PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE
- THE BEST AIR FRYER GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER ROASTED RED PEPPER GRILLED CHEESE
- 8 pieces of deli ham
- 1 piece of Swiss cheese, cut into fourths
- 4 Hawaiian King Bread Slider rolls, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds (more to be dashed on at the end)
- Start by spreading mayo on the rolls, then fold the ham and cheese up into the roll.
- Close the bread.
- I put them in my air fryer-safe pan.
- Then, mix the melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Spread the sauce over the sandwiches.
- Air Fry for about 5 minutes at 260, then air fry at 350 F (air fryer setting) for another 2 minutes. The cheese should be melted. If not, add a couple of minutes. My sandwiches were nice after the 7 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer, and sprinkle some poppy seeds over them.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 425Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 1066mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 20g