There is nothing better for dinner or a quick lunch than a plate of Air Fryer Cheeseburger Sliders.
If you love cheeseburgers like my family, this is the perfect air fryer recipe for you. Air Fryer Cheeseburger Sliders are made with a mini cheeseburger, and they are so easy to make in the Air Fryer.
TEnder, delicious, and better on a burger than a well-seasoned patty, perfectly air-fried and so good! Today, I topped them off with cheese, but you can add a wide variety of toppings!
Fast, Easy, and Perfect For Parties, Get-Togethers, and Snacks
This is one of my favorite recipes when we have a Superbowl or Tailgating party, and they’re amazing at Holiday get-togethers. Everyone loves a great cheeseburger, and these mini cheeseburgers are the perfect thing to tide everyone over until the meal comes.
A fun party thing is to make the burgers and then have a topping party, where everyone chooses their own toppings! A win for everyone, even those picky eaters!
Ingredients In Air Fryer Cheeseburger Sliders
- Ground Beef
- Minced Onion (Fresh or Dried)
- Black Pepper
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Slider Buns
- Your Favorite Toppings
How To Make Air Fryer Cheeseburger Sliders
Start by preheating your air fryer to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting. Then, mix the beef, onion, salt, pepper, egg, breadcrumbs, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
Then mix together, so all of the ingredients are well combined. Form the mixture into 16 hamburger sliders. Then place them in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes, then flip and do another 5 minutes.
Note: The exact time of your burgers will depend on various factors, such as how well done you like them, your air fryer wattage, the air fryer you own, and how thick the burgers are. For best results, check frequently.
Then remove the burgers, place them on a slider bun, top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and other garnishes.
What are Some Toppings?
If you want to make a complete toppings bar, which is a great idea to do at parties and other get-togethers, here are a few suggestions:
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Roasted Bell Peppers
- Fried Egg
- Bacon (Cooked)
Tips for Perfect Air Fryer Cheeseburger Sliders:
- For best results, use a fatty hamburger ground meat, about 80/20, which will give your Air Fryer Cheeseburger Sliders many flavors.
- Add some of your favorite seasonings in.
- For best results and make sure that your meat does not come out dried out, use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature of a cooked hamburger slider should be 160 degrees F.
- Check your burgers frequently as they cook; since every air fryer is slightly different, the cooking times might vary.
- You can easily use Frozen Hamburger Sliders for this recipe; the cooking time will be increased by about 3 to 5 minutes.
How long does it take to cook a hamburger in an Air Fryer?
Depending on the size of the hamburger, it will take anywhere from 9 to 12 minutes. Small burgers will take less time to air fry up than thicker burgers.
Do you need to flip burgers in an air fryer?
The true answer is that it will depend on which air fryer you own. Some air fryers are built so you do not have to flip your food; others require that you flip your food halfway so that each side gets perfectly cooked.
How long do you air fry frozen beef patties?
The best temperature to air fry frozen beef patties is 390 degrees F to 400 degrees F. Air fry for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Burger Recipes-
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 2 pounds ground beef (80/20)
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Slider Buns
- Your Favorite Toppings
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Then, mix the beef, onion, salt, pepper, egg, breadcrumbs, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Then mix, so all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Form the mixture into 16 hamburger sliders.
- Then place them in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes, then flip and do another 5 minutes.
- Note: The exact time of your burgers will depend on various factors, such as how well done you like them, your air fryer wattage, the air fryer you own, and how thick the burgers are. For best results, check frequently
- Then remove the burgers, place them on a slider bun, top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and other garnishes.
- Plate, serve & enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 186Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 255mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 17g