These air fryer sausage egg and cheese breakfast sliders are so good! If you have been looking for the best air fryer breakfast recipe, it is one of the best!
With delicious scrambled eggs, melted cheese, and breakfast sausage on top of a sweet slider roll, then drizzled with maple syrup and butte,r right before seeing, will make this one of the best air fryer breakfast recipes!
Air Fryer Breakfast Slider — If you’re a busy mom trying to juggle everything, making breakfast for your family can be challenging. You want something tasty and nutritious but quick enough to get everyone in and out the door on time.
Let us help make life easier with our delicious Air Fryer Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Slider that will surely hit the spot! This savory slider is great for breakfast, and you can easily turn them into an after-school snack or dinner side dish. We’ll walk you through how easy it is to whip up this yummy treat using an air fryer, so get ready – your family will love these flavor-packed sliders!
The Best Air Fryer Breakfast Slider Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy breakfast recipe that will leave you satisfied and energized, look no further than air fryer breakfast sliders.
These tasty sliders are the perfect way to start your day, combining savory breakfast sausage, fluffy scrambled eggs, and melted cheddar cheese, all on a toasted mini bun. And the best part?
Cooking them in the air fryer means you’ll get perfectly crispy buns and sausage without excess oil or frying. This crowd-pleaser recipe will become a new breakfast favorite for you and your family. So, let’s dive into the best air fryer breakfast slider recipe!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders
Are you looking for a tasty breakfast that’s easy to whip up and sure to be a hit? Look no further than these Air Fryer Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sliders!
With just a few ingredients in most pantries, you can quickly have delicious breakfast sliders ready. Whether serving them for brunch or packing them up for on-the-go snacking, your family will love the taste of this hearty breakfast all year round.
Remember the step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page, as well as the nutritional information.
- Hawaiian Slider Rolls
- Scrambled Eggs
- Slices of Cheddar Cheese and Slices of Pepper Jack Cheese
- Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Butter, unsalted, and melted
- Maple Syrup
How To Make Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders In Air Fryer
Looking for the perfect breakfast dish that is both delicious and easy to make? Try making Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sliders in your air fryer! This crowd-pleasing recipe comes together easily with simple ingredients and can be on your plate quickly.
Cook up some of these scrumptious sliders for a hearty family start to the day, or whip them up quickly if you’re short on time. Adding this flavourful breakfast slider to your routine will guarantee an enjoyable culinary experience every time – let’s get started!
Step One: Preheat The Air Fryer
Preheat the oven to 330 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-5 minutes, or use the preheat button or preheating setting button on the air fryer.
Step Two: Assemble The Breakfast Sliders
Slice the entire pack of dinner rolls in half and place the bottom portion on a baking dish smaller than the air fryer basket or air fryer oven.
Cover the bottom half of the dinner rolls with cheddar cheese. Layer the scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and pepper jack cheese on top, followed by the top portion of the dinner rolls.
Step Three: Prepare The Topping
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and maple syrup. Pour the mixture over the tops of the sliders.
Step Four: Air Fry The Breakfast Sliders
Air Fry For 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Step Five: Serving
Serve with additional maple syrup.
Here are some pro tips for making sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast sliders in the air fryer:
- Use the right size buns: Mini slider buns are the perfect size for breakfast sliders. Choose buns about 2-3 inches in diameter to ensure they fit in your air fryer basket and can hold all the ingredients.
- Cook the sausage patties separately: To ensure that they cook evenly and thoroughly, it’s best to cook them separately in the air fryer. Cook them at 375°F for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Scramble the eggs: Whisk them with a splash of milk or cream and cook them in a skillet on the stovetop until scrambled. This ensures that the eggs are fluffy and evenly cooked.
- Add cheese at the end: To ensure it is melted and gooey, add it to the sliders during the last minute of cooking in the air fryer. This will ensure the cheese is melted to perfection and doesn’t overcook or burn.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to make delicious and perfect air fryer breakfast sliders every time!
Refrigerator: Let the breakfast sliders cool to room temperature and place them into an airtight container. They will last for 3-4 days.
Freezer: Get a head start on your mornings with delicious sausage, egg, and cheese sliders that can be frozen for 1-2 months. Wrapping each breakfast sandwich individually in saran wrap, then place them into a freezer bag. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of sausage should I use for breakfast sliders?
You can use any breakfast sausage, such as pork, chicken, or turkey sausage. You can also use pre-cooked or raw sausage patties.
Can I make breakfast sliders ahead of time?
Yes, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and assemble the sliders just before cooking. You can also cook the sausage patties and scramble the eggs ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Can I freeze breakfast sliders?
Yes, you can freeze cooked breakfast sliders in an airtight container for up to 2 months. To reheat, place them in the air fryer and cook at 350°F for 5-7 minutes or until heated.
Can I use a regular oven instead of an air fryer?
Yes, you can bake the assembled sliders in a preheated oven at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the buns are toasted.
What other toppings can I add to breakfast sliders?
To customize your sliders, add other toppings such as sliced avocado, diced tomatoes, chopped scallions, or a drizzle of hot sauce.
Best Casserole Dishes For Air Fryer
- STAUB Ceramics Rectangular Baking Dish Set, Casserole Dish, Baking Pans for Lasagna, Cake, 2-Piece, Rustic Turquoise
- STAUB Ceramic 4-pc Baking Dish and Bowl Set – Dark Blue
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER SCALLION PANCAKES
- AIR FRYER CRISPY SHRIMP
- KETO AIR FRYER PICKLES
- AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN TENDERS
- AIR FRYER ST. LOUIS-STYLE SPARE RIBS
Air Fryer Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Slider
- 12 Hawaiian slider rolls, or Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 8-10 eggs, scrambled
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- 5-6 breakfast sausage, cooked
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-5 minutes, or use the preheat button or preheating setting button on the air fryer.
- Slice the entire pack of dinner rolls in half and place the bottom portion on a baking dish smaller than the air fryer basket or air fryer oven.
- Cover the bottom half of the dinner rolls with cheddar cheese. Layer the scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and pepper jack cheese on top, followed by the top portion of the dinner rolls.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and maple syrup. Pour the mixture over the tops of the sliders.
- Air Fry For 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with additional maple syrup.
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven
- Baking Pan, See the post for recommendations