Air Fryer Frozen Sausage Patties — Save time and money by utilizing your air fryer for delicious breakfast recipes! Not only is an air fryer a fast way to get food ready, but it also requires less oil than traditional frying methods.
With this in mind, air fryers are great for cooking frozen sausage patties – as long as you know what temperature setting and timing that is needed. Today,t we will explore how to make Air Fryer Frozen Sausage Patties;
Can You Cook Frozen Sausage Patties In Air Fryer
Yes! Save time and money by utilizing your air fryer for breakfast recipes! Not only is an air fryer a fast way to get food ready, but it also requires less oil than traditional frying methods. With this in mind, air fryers are great for cooking frozen sausage patties – as long as you know what temperature setting and timing that is needed.
This is perfect for sausage lovers, who love a quick recipe for frozen patties!
Why Cook Frozen Sausage In Air Fryer
- Easy Clean Up
- Cook Sausage Patties In Minutes perfect for busy mornings!
- This a great idea for an easy breakfast
- Great for Meal Prep, Leftover patties make great air fryer sausage sandwiches.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Frozen Sausage Patties
Air fryers are a fantastic kitchen gadget, and there’s no doubt that you can get the perfect results with frozen sausage patties. Not only do they cook quickly and evenly, but they also have a great crunchy texture on the outside while staying juicy on the inside.
Despite their convenience, air frying frozen sausage patties correctly can feel somewhat daunting to newbies to the appliance. We’ve gathered all of the necessary ingredients and outlined simple steps to ensure your delicious sausages are always cooked perfectly!
Remember that step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card, at the bottom of the page.
- Frozen Sausage Patties: Use raw sausage patties, you can also air fry cooked sausage patties, but the cooking time will be shorter.
- Serving: Maple Syrup, Kosher Salt, and Black Pepper
How To Cook Frozen Sausage Patties In Air Fryer
Cooking frozen sausage patties in an air fryer may sound like a complicated culinary endeavor, but it’s actually quite simple! Air frying can be a great way to get flavorful and crispy results in no time at all.
Step One: Add The Frozen Sausage To The AIr Fyrer Basket
Add the frozen sausage patties to the bottom of the air fryer basket, in a single layer, and set the cooking time for 10-12 minutes at an air fryer temperature of 400 degrees F, for best results flip the sausage halfway during the cooking process.
For fresh sausages, you will only need a cooking time of 4-6 minutes. Check the internal temperature of the sausage, before removing the air fry sausage patties, with a meat thermometer, the internal temperature should be 165 degrees F, before removing them.
Step Two: Serving
SPrinke the cooked sausage patties with salt, and black pepper and serve with maple syrup.
Pro Tips For Cooking Frozen Sausage In Air Fryer
For Easier Clean-Up: Line your basket of the air fryer with parchment paper.
Internal Temperature: Make sure to monitor their temperature with a digital thermometer; you want them to reach an internal temperature of 165°F for optimal safety and flavor.
Crispy Sausage Patties: If you want to have crispy sausage patties, cook them for an additional couple of minutes.
Sausage: You can use the same recipe, although the cook time will vary for pork sausage patties, Italian sausage, chicken sausage, or turkey sausage patties.
Air Fryer: Since all air fryers are slightly different, depending on where the ethe heating element is located, you may need to add a couple of minutes to the cooking time. This recipe will work in all air fryers, Air Fyre RBaske tor Air Fyer Voven, and the Ninja Foodi.
Cooking In AIr Fyrer Oven: Place the frozen sausage onto the air fryer tray.
How To Store Cooked Sausage Patties
Allow the sausage patties to cool completely before transferring them to an airtight container or resealable plastic bag. They will last in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
How To Reheat Sausage Patties in Air Fryer
Here is a simple guide to reheating sausage patties in an air fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
- Place sausage patties in the basket of your air fryer, making sure to leave some room between each patty.
- Cook for 4 minutes on one side, then use tongs or a spatula to flip and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes until heated through and crispy.
- Serve immediately with your favorite condiments and sides!
What Should I Serve With Air Fryer Frozen Sausage Patties
Here are some delicious sides to serve with air fryer frozen sausage patties:
- Grilled vegetables such as air fryer zucchini, squash, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
- Air Fryer Mashed potatoes or Ninja Foodi Red Potatoes.
- Wilted spinach and other leafy greens.
- Roasted root vegetables such as sweet potatoes, butternut squash, beets, and carrots.
- Baked apples or a fruit salad.
- A side of warm biscuits or quick breads.
Are Frozen Sausage Patties Pre-Cooked
Many brands of frozen sausage patties are pre-cooked and only need to be heated before serving. To ensure that the patties are fully cooked, you will want to check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer. It should read at least 165°F in order to guarantee they are safe to consume
How Long Do I Cook Frozen Sausage Patties In The Air Fryer
It typically takes 8-10 minutes to cook frozen sausage patties in an air fryer. Be sure to check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer to make sure it is at least 165°F before serving. To ensure even cooking, you may want to flip the patties halfway through cooking time.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Egg Sandwich
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
- Easy Air Fryer French Toast Casserole
- AIR FRYER LOW CARB BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH BACON BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR
- AIR FRYER BANANAS FOSTER
- MCDONALD’S COPYCAT AIR FRYER RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME
- EASY AIR FRYER EVERYTHING BAGELS
The convenience of having frozen sausage patties on hand can be a lifesaver. Not only can you make them ahead of time, but the air fryer means they cook quickly and are ready in no time. What’s more, the air fryer makes them come out just as tasty and delicious as when cooked traditionally.
And with so many flavors and varieties widely available, you’re bound to please everyone at the dinner table! Armed with these tips and tricks, you’re sure to master how to prepare your favorite frozen sausages in no time flat. Give it a try – you won’t be disappointed! And for some really great recipes using frozen sausage patties in an air fryer, don’t forget to check out our website for more!
Air Fryer Frozen Sausage Patties
- 4-6 frozen sausage patties
- Add the frozen sausage patties to the bottom of the air fryer basket, in a single layer, and set the cooking time for 10-12 minutes at an air fryer temperature of 400 degrees F, for best results flip the sausage halfway during the cooking process.
- For fresh sausages, you will only need a cooking time of 4-6 minutes. Check the internal temperature of the sausage, before removing the air fry sausage patties, with a meat thermometer, the internal temperature should be 165 degrees F, before removing them.
- Sprinkle the cooked sausage patties with salt, and black pepper and serve with maple syrup.
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven