Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making a chicken parmesan in the Air Fryer.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Add your eggs to a bowl, and mix well.
Then either use panko or breadcrumbs and mix them with the oil.
Then dip the chicken breast into the egg and then the panko or bread crumbs
Then add the chicken to the Air Fryer and set the timer.
Halfway through flip the chicken.
If you don’t want chicken parm, you can eat this now.
If you want chicken parmesan, add the sauce and sprinkle shredded cheese on top and then add back to the air fryer
Don’t Forget to Pin:
- 2 eggs, cracked and mixed in a bowl
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs or panko
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 4-5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- 1 cup of marinara sauce
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by preheating your Air Fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Then in a small bowl, break your eggs and mix them,
- In another bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs or panko, Italian seasoning, and oil.
- Then dip the chicken into the egg mixture and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Then place them in your Air Fryer basket.
- Cook until done, it took me 18 minutes, it will depend on the thickness of your chicken breast. After 10 minutes, flip your chicken and use non-stick cooking spray and spray the side.
- When the chicken is done, remove the chicken breasts.
- I put my chicken in an air fryer safe bowl, and then poured the marinara sauce and then sprinkled the cheese over it.
- Air Fryer for another 3-4 minutes, just so the cheese is melted.