Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders– A few things are more delicious than a crispy, crunchy chicken tender. The texture of the breading in your mouth is so satisfying, and the flavor is to die for. But there’s one problem with traditional fried chicken tenders – they’re deep-fried! This means that you have to deal with all the messy cleanup afterward. Air fryer garlic parmesan chicken tenders are an easy way around this dilemma – these air-fried d beauties come out just as tasty, but without any mess at all! So if you want to eat some fantastic food tonight while also saving yourself some time and effort, get started on these air fryer garlic parmesan chicken tenders right away!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal, these Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders are just the thing. You can cook them in less than 15 minutes, and they taste amazing! The recipe is perfect for serving as an appetizer or main dish at your next party. You’ll be sure to impress all of your guests with this tasty treat!
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders are such an excellent lunch for the kids! They are full of flavor and came out flavorful and crispy!
Everyone has to make one type of chicken tender. I mean, they are almost America’s trademark dish. Kids eat them all of the time, and now with your air fryer, adults can enjoy them too. Today’s recipe includes some of my favorite seasonings making Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders, a great adult version of the classic chicken tenders.
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Have you ever craved chicken strips but don’t want to fry them because of the messy cleanup? If so, this blog post is for you. The air fryer can solve your problem by cooking without adding extra oil, making it healthier for you and your family! This recipe will show how easy it is to make these delicious crispy chicken tenders in your air fryer.
Let’s get started!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Tenders, either precut or use chicken breast and cut into slivers
- All-purpose flour
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Dried Basil
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- Start by placing your flour, salt, and pepper in one dish. Mix well.
- Then in another dish, put your olive oil.
- In another bowl, place the garlic, basil, and panko, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Dredge your chicken in the flour (so it is fully covered)
- Then dip it in the olive oil.
- Then dip it in the panko, so the entire chicken tender is covered in panko.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray, this will ensure that the chicken doesn’t stick.
- As you finish covering the chicken tenders in the panko, place them in the air fryer basket.
- Set your air fryer basket, to 370 degrees for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, flip the tenders and set the timer for another 7 minutes.
- Check your chicken with a meat thermometer, once fully cooked, remove from the air fryer basket.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
How Long to Cook Chicken Tenders in an Air Fryer
Chicken tenders are a great lunch or dinner option for adults and children alike. They can be served with dipping sauces, such as ketchup, barbecue sauce, honey mustard sauce, ranch dressing, etc.
Chicken tenders are also commonly used in recipes such as parmesan chicken nuggets and buffalo chicken wraps. These recipes usually call for the chicken to be cooked at 350 degrees Fahrenheit in an oven. However, if you want to cook your tasty treats in an air fryer instead of the oven then read on!
The following steps will show you how long it takes to cook tenderloins in an air fryer:
Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, the exact time will depend on the air fryer you own, and how thick your tenders are. The key is to use a meat thermometer and check the internal temperature in the thickest part of the chicken. Cook the chicken reaches 165 degrees F, remove the chicken and let rest for a couple of minutes, before serving.
Tips and Tricks for the Best Chicken Tenders
When you’re cooking up some chicken tenders, it can be tough to get them just right. What are the best tips and tricks for making tender but not too dry or tough-chicken? Read on for some great information that will surely help!
- Oil: Today, I soaked the chicken tenders in olive oil, to keep the chicken tenders light, and tender, but you can easily use water or egg whites.
- Breading: Use your favorite breadcrumbs, either seasoned, not seasoned, panko, gluten-free, or even for a keto and low-carb breading, use crumbled pork rinds. This will make this a great Keto Meal.
- Spices: Use any of your favorite recipes to add more flavor, some of my favorites are Creole, Slap Ya Mama or even simple cayenne pepper.
- Keep The Breading On: Use your hands and pat the breading on the chicken.
- Liner your basket: Add a piece of parchment paper, a reusable silicone liner, which will help you keep the breading on your chicken!
- Crowd Your Basket: Do not crowd your basket, otherwise, the chicken will not cook up properly. For best results let the air fryer hot air circulate around the basket, giving you a crispy and tender batch of Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders.
Storing and Reheating:
Storing: There is nothing better than chicken ender leftovers which make for a great snack, or lunch for the next day. Let the chicken tenders cool to room temperature, and then place them into the refrigerator. They will last for 3 to 4 days when stored in an airtight container.
Freezing: Once the chicken tenders have cooled to room temperature, you can prepare them to be frozen. For best results, place the cooled chicken onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, and pop it into the freezer. Once the chicken tenders are frozen solid, remove them and place them into a freezer bag or freezer-safe container.
Reheating: Place the leftover chicken tenders into the air fryer basket, spray them with cooking spray and cook for 5 to 8 minutes at 370 degrees F, air fryer setting.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders — These are such an easy lunch or dinner to make for the entire family. My kids love them. They are straightforward to make and really flavorful.
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or panko
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Start by placing your flour, salt, and pepper in one dish. Mix well.
Then in another dish, put your olive oil.
In another bowl, place the garlic, basil, and panko, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
Dredge your chicken in the flour (so it is fully covered)
Then dip it in the olive oil.
Then dip it in the panko, so the entire chicken tender is covered in panko.
Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray. This will ensure that the chicken doesn't stick.
As you finish covering the chicken tenders in the panko, place them in the air fryer basket.
Set your air fryer basket to 370 degrees for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, flip the tenders and set the timer for another 7 minutes.
Check your chicken with a meat thermometer. Once fully cooked, remove from the air fryer basket.
Plate, serve, adn enjoy!