Are you looking for a creative and delicious way to make chicken tenders? Look no further! These Air Fryer Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders will surely be a hit among the whole family. With this simple dish, you can enjoy flavors of ranch seasoning, parmesan cheese, and golden-fried crunchy breading–all cooked in one handy appliance.
Not only that, but they’re also healthier than traditional fried chicken thanks to the air fryer, which uses significantly less fat than traditional frying methods. Treat yourself (and your taste buds!) with these delectable Air Fryer Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders!
The Best Air Fryer Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders
Air Fryer Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders are a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that is perfect for busy weeknights or as a party appetizer. These chicken tenders are coated in a flavorful mixture of grated Parmesan cheese, panko breadcrumbs, and ranch seasoning and then air fried to crispy perfection.
The result is tender and juicy chicken with a crispy and savory coating that is sure to please even the pickiest eaters. The best part? These chicken tenders are healthier than their deep-fried counterparts, as they are cooked with little to no oil in an air fryer. This recipe is a must-try for anyone looking for a tasty and healthier twist on classic chicken tenders.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Ranch Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Air Fryer dishes are a go-to for busy weeknights or nights when you want something delicious and easy to assemble. Today, we’re featuring an exquisite Air Fryer Ranch Parmesan Chicken Tender recipe that requires a few simple ingredients and results in chicken tenders that are crispy, cheesy, garlicky & oh so flavorful!
Not only do these taste great, but they also cook up quickly in the air fryer resulting in speedy meal prep with nearly no mess. You won’t believe how tasty this appetizing dish is & it’s sure to become your family’s favorite meal when you need something savory yet satisfying over dinner!
Remember the step-by-step directions below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page and the nutritional information.
- Flour: Use all-purpose flour for a gluten-free version, use all-purpose gluten-free flour
- Parmesan Cheese: Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese for the best flavor.
- Ranch Dressing Seasoning: Dry packets are usually in the salad dressing aisle.
- Chicken: Use boneless skinless chicken breasts, chicken tenderloins, or chicken strips
- Dipping Sauce: Use your favorite barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, or melted butter
How To Cook Crispy Parmesan Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Are you looking for an easy yet delicious meal that you can make in the comfort of your own home? Look no further than this recipe for crispy parmesan air fryer chicken tenders! This tasty dish is packed with flavor and crunch, juicy tenderness on the inside, and a Parmesan-breaded coating on the outside.
With only a few simple ingredients, minimal prep time, and cooked entirely in an air fryer — say goodbye to messy deep frying in oil! Read on for step-by-step instructions so that you’ll be enjoying these mouthwatering chicken tenders at home soon!
Step One: Prepare The Air Fryer
Start by spraying your air fryer basket with olive oil.
Step Two: Prepare The Breading Mixture
Mix the flour, Parmesan cheese, and ranch salad dressing mix in a shallow bowl. This will become your seasoning mix. In another bowl, place your olive oil.
Step Three: Bread Your Chicken
Dip your chicken tenders into the olive oil and then into the seasoning mix. As you coat your chicken tenders, place them into the greased air fryer basket. Spray your breaded chicken with olive oil spray generously, covering all of the seasoning mix.
Step Four: Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Set the temperature to 350 degrees F and cooking time for 5 minutes. Place chicken tenders in a single layer, flip, spray generously with olive oil, and air fry for another 3-4 minutes. Remove when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F using a meat thermometer.
Step Five: Serving
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or a side of ranch dressing.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Ranch Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Here are some pro tips to help you make the best Air Fryer Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders:
- Use fresh chicken: Use fresh chicken tenders for the best results. If you’re using frozen chicken tenders, be sure to thaw them completely before coating and air frying.
- Season the chicken: Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper before coating them in the Parmesan and breadcrumb mixture. This will help to enhance the flavor of the chicken.
- Use Panko breadcrumbs: Panko breadcrumbs are light and airy, which will help to create a crispy coating on the chicken tenders. Regular breadcrumbs may result in a less crispy texture.
- Spray with cooking spray: Spray the chicken tenders with cooking spray before air frying. This will help to create a crispy crust on the chicken tenders.
- Preheat the air fryer: Preheat the air fryer for a few minutes before cooking the chicken tenders. This will help to ensure that they cook evenly and come out crispy.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer: Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket with too many chicken tenders at once. This will prevent the hot air from circulating properly, resulting in uneven cooking and a less crispy texture.
- Shake the basket: Shake the basket a few times during cooking to ensure that the chicken tenders cook evenly and are evenly coated in the Parmesan and breadcrumb mixture.
- Use a meat thermometer: Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken tenders. The chicken tenders should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) to ensure they are fully cooked and safe to eat.
By following these pro tips, you can make the best crispy, flavorful, and delicious Air Fryer Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders. Enjoy your tasty and satisfying chicken tenders!
How To Store Leftover Crispy Chicken Tenders
Let the chicken tenders cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. They will last in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use chicken breasts instead of chicken tenders?
Yes, you can use chicken breasts instead of chicken tenders. However, the cooking time may be longer, and you may need to cut the chicken breasts into smaller pieces for even cooking.
Can I use a different type of seasoning?
Yes, you can use a different type of seasoning, such as Italian seasoning, garlic powder, or cajun seasoning, to add flavor to the chicken tenders.
Can I use a different type of cheese?
Yes, you can use a different type of cheese, such as cheddar or mozzarella, instead of the Parmesan cheese. However, Parmesan cheese works best in this recipe because it has a strong, salty flavor and a hard texture that helps to create a crispy coating.
Can I make the chicken tenders ahead of time?
While it’s best to serve the chicken tenders immediately after air frying, you can make them ahead of time and reheat them in the air fryer or oven. However, they may not be as crispy as when they are freshly cooked.
Can I freeze the chicken tenders?
Yes, you can freeze the chicken tenders after coating them in the Parmesan and breadcrumb mixture. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for a few hours. Once frozen, transfer them to a freezer-safe container or bag and store them for up to three months. To cook, preheat the air fryer and cook the chicken tenders straight from the freezer, adding a few minutes to the cooking time.
What dipping sauces pair well with Air Fryer Ranch Parmesan Chicken Tenders?
You can pair the chicken tenders with your favorite dipping sauce, such as ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, or honey mustard. You can also try making your own dipping sauce by mixing mayo, Greek yogurt, or sour cream with different seasonings and spices.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- Start by spraying your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, Parmesan cheese, and ranch salad dressing mix. This will become your seasoning mix.
- In another bowl, place your olive oil
- Dip your chicken tenders into the olive oil and then into the seasoning mix.
- As you coat your chicken tenders place them into the greased air fryer basket.
- Spray your breaded chicken with olive oil spray, generously, covering all of the seasoning mix.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 5 minutes, flip, spray generously with olive oil, and air fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, or Olive Oil Spray