This is a really easy way to save some money. Homemade Ghee.
- 1 package of Kerry Gold Butter
- Add the butter to the Instant Pot.
- Then press the saute’ button, until it’s melted.
- Then immediately strain the ghee using a cheesecloth.
- Then place in a glass mason jar, and leave it on the counter, until it cools.
- Then just add the lid.
- You can either refrigerate this or store in a cabinet, until ready to use.
Keywords: ghee instant pot slow cooker instant pot ghee youtube ministry of curry instant pot ghee how to make desi ghee in instant pot ghee butter instant pot clarified butter instant pot how to make ghee slow cooker ghee