This is such an easy and quick recipe for homemade Instant Pot Vegetarian Chinese Fried Rice.
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of uncooked basmati rice
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cup of vegetable broth or stock
- 1/2 cup of mixed frozen vegetables
- In your Instant Pot, place the oil, then press the saute setting. When the oil heats up, add the onion and garlic, saute for about 1 minute.
- Then add the egg, and scramble it for another minute.
- Add the rice, soy sauce, broth, and mix well.
- Set the rice option for 10 minutes, making sure that the vent is closed.
- When the rice is done, release the steam.
- Remove the lid, mix well, and then add the frozen vegetables.
Keywords: Instant Pot Vegetarian Chinese Fried Rice