Note: Affiliate Links are included in this post
This is the recipe for the people, that wanted to eliminate the chicken. I never got so many requests. And, I’m truly sorry, that I haven’t responded, as I have gotten over 600 Facebook messages.
If you aren’t following me. I’m at Inspiring NH Kids. I usually do a recipe for the Instant Pot every day. So, if you are looking for more recipes, make sure to check back.
I also started a new Facebook group, for everyone to share recipes and talk about their Instant Pot
Some of the most popular Instant Pot Recipes,
I use this Instant Pot, and I have thisPrint
Instant Pot Fried Rice (Vegetarian)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of uncooked basmati rice
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth (or stock)–if you are making this vegetarian just substitute
- 1/2 cup of mixed frozen vegetables
- In your Instant Pot, place the oil, then press the saute setting. When the oil heats up, add the onion and garlic, saute for about 1 minute.
- Then add the egg, and scramble it for another minute.
- Add the rice, soy sauce, chicken broth and mix well.
- Set the rice option for 10 minutes, making sure that the vent is closed.
- When the rice is done, release the steam.
- Remove the lid, mix well, and then add the frozen vegetables.