With three ingredients, this is the perfect dessert. My kids really enjoy these homemade Instant Pot Nutella Bites.
- 3/4 cups Nutella
- 4 eggs
- Powdered Sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, crack the eggs and mix them with a mixer for about 7 minutes. This will give you Nutella bites a thicker consistency.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the Nutella, place the bowl into the microwave, and warm it up for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Gradually fold your egg mixture (about a third of the bowl at a time) into the Nutella. Mix well to make sure it’s incorporated. It will resemble brownie batter.
- Spray your Instant Pot egg mold with non-stick cooking spray. Pour in the mixture about 3/4 way full.
- Then place your silicone lid on (if you do not have a lid, you can cover with aluminum foil and use a mason jar lid to stack more than one.).
- Place the egg molds (2 or more if desired) on the trivet inside your Instant Pot.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place and twist the Instant Pot lid to secure it.
- Set the valve to closed.
- Pressure cook on high for 25 minutes. After it is done, allow it to release for 10 minutes naturally. When the 10 minutes are up, open the valve to release manually.
- Open the lid after the pressure is released. Use a towel or hot pad to remove the trivet from the Instant Pot. Place the silicone molds onto a cooling rack.
- Once they are cooled, remove from the molds, sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Instant Pot Nutella Bites