This is the recipe for the Instant Pot Users, who are looking for desserts/bread recipes. I have been working on making more and more in my Instant Pot.
If you aren’t following me. I’m at Inspiring NH Kids. I usually do a recipe for the Instant Pot every day. So, if you are looking for more recipes, make sure to check back.
I also started a new Facebook group, for everyone to share recipes and talk about their Instant Pot
Some of the most popular Instant Pot Recipes,
- 5 cups of apples (peeled and cubed)
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- Peel your apples and then cut them up into 1 inch pieces.
- Place the apples in the Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over them, then add the water and maple syrup.
- Melt your butter in the microwave, or over the stove.
- Pour the melted butter into a bowl, then add the old fashioned oats, flour, brown sugar in the bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on top of the apples/water/maple syrup/cinnamon.
- Using the manual high pressure button, set it for 8 minutes.
- Let it naturally release.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream (if desired) and