Note: Affiliate links may be included in this post
This is an amazingly easy recipe. Like with most recipes, I played with it for a while, until I really got a taste and quality that I would feel comfortable posting. I do not look to share recipes that aren’t things I would make again. Which, on the other hand, makes it hard to experiment, because my sons are always asking me to make the Minestrone Soup or Sesame Chicken again and again.
On Today’s Menu-Instant Pot Peach Cobbler
Pour the peaches into the Instant Pot
In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix and spices
Pour the butter onto the cake mix and spices
Combine the butter into the cake mix and spices, mix well. It will end up resembling crumble topping
Pour the Topping over the Peaches
Set the Timer for 10 minutes on high pressure, making sure that the vent is in the sealed position.
Let it naturally release
Instant Pot-Easy As 1-2-3 Peach Cobbler
- 2 cans of peach pie filling (each can is 21 ounces)
- 1 box of vanilla cake mix (15.25 ounces)
- 1 stick of butter (or 1/2 a cup)
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Optional: Serve with vanilla ice cream
- Spread the peach pie filling out in your Instant Pot.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in the microwave.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour your cake mix, ground cinnamon and nutmeg in. Then when the butter is melted add it to the cake mix and spices.
- Mix well. When it’s completly blended, it will resemble crumble topping.
- Spread the topping over the peaches (already in the Instant Pot)
- Spread it so it looks even.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes high pressure, vent should be sealed.
- Let it go and naturally release.