Instant Pot Blueberry Cobbler — If you love blueberries and your family loves sweets, this is the recipe for you. This Instant Pot Blueberry Cobbler takes only minutes to make and will be a hit with all members of your family.
This Blueberry Cobbler is the perfect comfort food for a fantastic winter day! It’s so easy to make and can be made in just minutes. The best part about this recipe is that you don’t have to wait long before enjoying it since it cooks up in an Instant Pot. This dish is one of the most popular dishes on our site, and we hope you enjoy it too!
If you love an excellent blueberry cobbler, this recipe is for you! It’s so easy using the Instant Pot.
If you love a great dessert, some of my favorite recipes for Instant Pot Desserts are INSTANT POT PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE, INSTANT POT PUMPKIN PIE, INSTANT POT LEMON CURD, and INSTANT POT FUNNEL CAKES.
What Is A Cobbler?
A cobbler is a dessert made of fruit and topping. It is most often served warm with ice cream on top. Cobbler ingredients can vary, but the main ingredient is always fruit, and the topping could be anything from oats to biscuit dough or pie crust. The most common types are peach, apple, blackberry, cherry, blueberry, and raspberry cobblers.
Ingredients Needed For Instant Pot Blueberry Cobbler
- Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Lemon Juice
- Granulated Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
How To Make Instant Pot Blueberry Cobbler
In your Instant Pot, start by assembling the filling. Pour all of the filling ingredients in and mix well. If you do not mix well and deglaze the bottom, you will get an error called BURN. This only means that the pan is too hot. So, move it around, mix well.
Then mix in a mixing bowl all of your topping ingredients. Pour them over the filling. Spread it out to get an even layer.
Then put your lid on, set it to the sealed position, and set the manual high temperature for 25 minutes. Let it naturally release when it’s done.
Can I use frozen fruit to make a cobbler?
Have you ever used frozen fruit in a cobbler? If not, give it a try! It is surprisingly good. And if you are like me and forget to take fresh fruit out of the freezer, this is your perfect solution. Do not thaw your berries before adding them to the cobbler. However, the texture will be slightly different than with fresh fruit but still delicious!
HOW TO STORE BLUEBERRY COBBLER:
Blueberry cobbler is best enjoyed warm, right after it’s baked. Store leftover cobblers covered in the fridge for 4-5 days, or they will start to spoil quickly!
How To Reheat Instant Pot Blueberry Cobbler
To ensure you always have a delicious hot dessert on hand, it’s essential to learn how to reheat blueberry cobbler. To do this successfully, there are two options: using the microwave or oven. Reheating in the microwave is the fastest way. Just allow the microwave to rehat until warmed through. Then serve.
MORE INSTANT POT DESSERT RECIPES:
- INSTANT POT PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
- INSTANT POT PUMPKIN PIE
- NINJA FOODI RUM RAISIN RICE PUDDING
- INSTANT POT LEMON CURD
- INSTANT POT FUNNEL CAKES
- EASY INSTANT POT ANDES MINT CHEESECAKE BITES
DON’T FORGET TO PIN:
Instant Pot Blueberry Cobbler
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, or frozen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- In your Instant Pot, start by assembling the filling. Pour all of the filling ingredients in and mix well.
- If you do not mix well and deglaze the bottom, you will get an error called BURN. This only means that the pan is too hot. So, move it around, mix well.
- Then mix in a mixing bowl all of your topping ingredients.
- Pour them over the filling. Spread it out to get an even layer.
- Then put your lid on, set it to the sealed position, and set the manual high temperature for 25 minutes.
- Let it naturally release when it's done.
- Serve with ice cream.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Instant Pot, or another pressure cooker